Vlog 8

The next day, I woke up earlier than usual. It's Wednesday so David is uploading and vlogging today. Okay, I don't care. And by earlier than usual, I meant thirty minutes earlier. So 10:30. I get up and check my phone. Not that many notifications. I walk out to see no one else awake. Normal. Usually Tod would be awake for I think work but I don't really know. I grab a bowl from the cabinet and my phone buzzes. Text from Gabbie. 

'Hey, just wanted to know if you wanted to come over and help open fan mail today,' she said and I shrug. 

'Sure, I got nothing better to do,' I send the text then eat food. 

'Come around 12?' she asks. 

'Sure,' I said and set my phone down. I shower quickly and throw on some clothes. I dry my hair and by the time that's over, it's 11:45. Typical. I grab my keys and head out to my car to go to Gabbie's. 

*-*

I knock on Gabbie's door and she smiles. 

"Okay, first of all, I went by the post office this morning and they seemed pissed. Now I know why," she said as we enter her living room. There are piles of fan mail everywhere and I can't believe my eyes. 

"Woah," I said and she nods. 

"This is why I don't do mail video's anymore," she said and I nod putting my bag on a table, but not before grabbing my phone. 

"Well, let's start opening some fan mail," I said and Gabbie nods. After a long time, we are done opening a lot of fan mail, I start to get tired. 

"You down for some food as well?" Gabbie asks and I nod. 

"I'm not calling an Uber, I drove here," I said and she laughs. 

"Alright, we'll take your car," she said and I nod. I stand up along with Gabbie and grab my keys. "Are you coming to the Teen Choice Awards?" Gabbie asks and I shake my head. 

"I wasn't planning on it, even though I was nominated for Choice Viner," I said and she stops me. 

"You have to come, you were nominated," she said and I nod. 

"I'll figure out how to get ready," I said and Gabbie grabs my arm. 

"I'll help you find someone," she said and I nod. 

"Okay," I said and she smiles. 

"I'm going to be with Carly so you can come with us," Gabbie said and I smile. We head out to my car and Gabbie I think pulls her phone out to vlog. "Alright, so we just opened a bunch of fan mail for," Gabbie starts to count on her fingers. 

"About three hours," I said and she nods. 

"Yeah, you guys are crazy, thanks for that. But we are going to go get food now. Where are we going to go?" Gabbie asks looking over at me. 

"Let's go to Chipotle," I said and Gabbie smiles. 

*-* 

We get to Chipotle and the line isn't as long as you think it would be. We get our orders for here so Gabbie can get enough vlog footage. 

"Ooh, there is a cute guy over there alone at the bar." Gabbie said and I shrug. 

"You can go get him," I said and Gabbie nods. I take her phone and she starts to scoot out of the booth. 

"What do I even say to him?" she asks and I shrug. 

"I know you hate small talk, but you might have to use it if you want to date him," I said and she nods. She gets up and goes over to him sitting down. I video tape part of it, then stop after they talk for a while. I take the phone and hold it out in front of me. "So Gabbie has been talking to him for about twenty minutes so this has to be going very well," I said and look over. She gets up smiling and waves to him. 

"That went amazing and he isn't a freak," she whispers as I hand her the phone. 

"Good, then you have a story time video." I said and she laughs. 

"I got his number as well," she said showing me a piece of paper. 

"Nice job, Gab's. So you guys were talking for a while. What were you talking about?" I ask. The video had ended by now. 

"Where we grew up, our family, what we do for a living." she said and I lightly clap my hands. 

"Congratulations, you have mastered small talk," I said making her laugh. We talk a little more then decide to walk around looking at shops and stores. We see the candle store coming up and I frown. 

"We have to avoid to candle store or we won't be leaving there empty handed," Gabbie said and I nod. We walk past quickly and sigh of relief. 

"That would've been bad," I said and Gabbie nods. We walk for a little while longer while talking. Then start heading back to my car. 

*-*

After I dropped Gabbie off at her apartment, I decided to just go home and upload my youtube video that Zane and I did yesterday. Some of those dares were a little weird. One of them was for Zane to call Heath and pretend to act like an old woman. Then there was the dare that I had to lick Scotty's ab's. Which I did not do, one because Scotty wasn't home, and two, because frankly I don't know what Scotty has been doing with his ab's. I upload the video and tweet for everyone to go watch it. I have very little subscribers right now, so I don't really have that many people viewing it immediately. For the rest of the day, I decide to just watch American Horror Story on netflix and go to sleep whenever. 

*-*

I woke up around eleven to people talking outside and I sit up in bed. I had closed my computer and set it on the night stand. I grab my phone to see a few texts and missed calls. Mostly Heath. 

'Hey, we are going to be home on Friday,' Heath said and I smile. 

'Can't wait,' I said and send the text. I get up and walk over to my door, but stumble a little. I catch myself on the dresser and stand up. 

"Oh, hey, she's awake!" Scotty said and I see Joe in the living room with Zane, Scotty, and Tod. I haven't seen Joe that much, probably because we aren't really friends. 

"Yup," I said and sit down on the couch. 

"How are you still tired?" Tod asks and I shrug. 

"You were asleep for four hours," Zane said making me sit up. 

"I didn't realize it was that long, oh well," I said and they all nod. 

"Your dinner is in the fridge," Scotty said and I smile standing up. I grab a left over taco from somewhere and heat it up. I take it out and start eating while listening into their conversation. 

"Is Liza actually going to do it?" Tod asks quietly. 

"You know, maybe we shouldn't talk about it with Autumn here," Zane whispers. Well, something is happening and I can't know either. Welp, now I'll just have to wait. I finish the taco and put the plate in the sink. 

"I'm going to go downstairs and watch TV," I said and they nod. I really am not going to watch TV, I'm probably going to be scrolling through my phone. I run to my room, grab my phone, then go downstairs. I turn on the TV, then start going through my phone. All I remember is falling asleep on the couch. 

!Hello, loves! One more and then the surprise. I've see people guess and I'm laughing so hard tbh. Alright, so after David's bday, I'm going to add in the bunny and then go on with not basing off their normal lives. Like, Heath is supposedly not living in the house at the moment because he is road tripping, idk, it's just what I heard. So I'm going to have something happen or whatever. OH WELL. Alright, bye!

Another update! I saw someone comment Heatumn is real, (plus heath opened one of my snapchats, lol, and scotty liked one of my tweets, it's been good) So I'm pretty happy. Alright, thanks loves, bye! (btw, I'm not british, and that sounded stereo typical. alright, bye!)