If she wasn't gonna give me any answers, then I'll find them out myself.

******************************

"TONY!" I yell barging into the gym. Tony was in the middle of teaching some guy how to throw a right hook when I intruded. There was another guy sitting on the ground near his friend but he had his arm all wrapped up and his head was down so I assumed he was injured.

"We have a fucking problem" I growled looking him in the eye. He better give me some answers cause I'm fucking tired of everyone just pushing me off.

Tony furrowed his eyebrows as a confused look took over his face. He then shot me a questioning glance for me to continue.

"It's Ryder." I stated simply, "Someone hurt her and she won't tell me who".

Tony looked surprised but that expression was quickly taken over by an angry one.

"Where the fuck is she? She's gonna tell us whether she likes it or not" he mumbled looking around for her.

"She's outside, she refused to come in. Come on" I motioned him outside. He sent a quick glance at the two guys training before nodding to himself as if deeming that it's safe to leave them here alone for a few minutes.

As we walked outside, I saw her sitting with her legs hanging off my bike. When she looked up, her eyes darted from me to Tony then back to me sending me an angry look.

"Ryder start fucking talking" Tony snapped once we reached her.

"I said I was fine" she growled, yet she was still holding her stomach.

"Let me see" Tony said walking over to her. She was hesitant at first but eventually let him see considering he was just as stubborn as Ryder so he won't give up. She carefully lifted her shirt to reveal her colorful stomach which re sparked my anger all over again. I saw Tony clench his fists. He looked like he was about to lash out, and to be quite honest I'm kinda scared cause I've never seen Tony get like this.

Ryder probably saw it to since she seemed to push her pain aside and reached out to take Tony's hands in her own. She attempted to calm him down in soothing words. Tony looked up at her with dark eyes. Eyes that could make someone drop dead through just one glance.

"I'll kill him Ryder. I'll fucking kill him. I've let him get away with too much. When you come in here with cuts and bruises and I'm just suppose to brush it off. You tell him to meet me here, then we'll see how much of a man he really is-"

Ryder cut him off.

"It wasn't my dad" she whispered so quietly that I almost didn't hear her.

"Wait, hold the fuck up. What do you mean 'it wasn't your dad'?" I snapped my angry eyes meeting hers. She just shook her head while ignoring my fucking question.

"Who did it then Ryder?" Tony asked also ignoring me. She rolled her eyes and slowly got off my bike. She held her stomach as she walked toward the gym. I pushed my anger aside for the moment and jogged over to her side. I put my arm around her waist to support her. Ryder looked up at me but I guess she was to tired because she let me help her.

Once inside the gym, I could tell Tony was still itching for answers. I was too.

As Ryder looked up, I saw her glance over to the guys that Tony left in the gym before. Her eyes widened, I quickly followed her gaze until my eyes met a pair of frightened ones. I squinted trying to figure out who it was. Then I recognized the guy as I looked back at Ryder, everything clicked.

Ryan did this to my fucking girl.

That's when I saw red.

Ryder's P.O.V.

Well, shit. One minute Grayson is helping me walk into the gym, the next he pounced on Ryan showering him in punches.

"Here we fucking go again" I rolled my eyes. Ryan could barely defend himself due to his broken arm. Tony quickly ran over and tried to break it up.

"I'll break your other the fucking arm! Don't touch my fucking girl again or I'll fucking kill you!" Grayson let out a string of curses as he threw punch after punch.

My girl. My fucking girl.

He couldn't of meant it like romantically or shit like that. Maybe he meant it as in a training partner kind of way. I even rolled my eyes at my stupid excuse.

Tony finally separates the two and Ryan looked to be in severe pain.

"Why are you here?" I spat pulling the blonde up by his hair growling in his face.

"I'm training darling" he managed to smirk through the blood. Tony pulled me away from the asshole.

"Enough! Now, somebody better start fucking talking" he looked between Ryan and I.

"He tried to rape a girl in an alleyway. Fucking bastard didn't feel an ounce of remorse either" I growled.

"She broke my arm!" He yelled although it caused him pain.

Tony looked back at me as if him trying to rape a girl wasn't reason enough for me to break his arm.

"I saw my dad Tony. He was hurting her. She screamed for help and no one did anything. I couldn't just watch. Not again. So basically I saw red and went crazy. Temper was unleashed, but I swear I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't mean for any of this to happen" I put my head in hands as I felt everyone's stare on me.

Then, I felt a pair of lips press a sweet kiss against my forehead. As I looked up I met Grayson's dark grayish eyes. He gave me a small smile before taking my hand and helping me up. He looked at Tony.

"I'm taking her home. I'll take care of her," before I could interject and tell him that I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself, he sent me a look telling me to shut up. Grayson then sent a hard look at Ryan. "I'll deal with you later".

I rolled my eyes, but Grayson continued to pull me along. As we left the gym in silence, the only thing that could be heard were Ryan's painful screams getting lower and lower as we walked away. I noticed that Grayson didn't let go of my hand, as we walked towards his motorcycle.

"Listen Grayson," I started knowing I have to swallow my pride even for a moment, "Thank you. I really do appreciate this even though I'm a stubborn bitch sometimes". Grayson shot me a look. I huffed and pouted. "Fine. All the time".

He smiled before handing me the helmet and climbing on the bike. As we were riding I noticed he passed my house.

"Grayson, my house was back there. Where are you going?" I asked.

"You have a lot of explaining to do" he mumbled. I realized he was taking me to his house. Fuck he's gonna want me to tell him all about Ryan. And my dad. But my dad and I just started to get better.

Grayson can't find out.

I can't tell him.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
:)
:(
- Fighting Turtle 🐢