Algreya, Tompston - Day 3 / Part 2

|--VERONICA--|  

''Hey there pretty lady,'' a voice cried out from behind me as I left the diner.

I tightened the light rain coat around me and continued walking in the opposite direction. Without looking behind, I knew they were going to follow me. They always followed me.

''Aww, give us a moment to talk, won't ya?'' the second voice laughed out.

''I mean, you owe it for being on our turf.'' there was the third one. The one I had come to pinpoint as the leader according to everything he said. Could be simply a ploy to get me off the track of their real leader. My mind was heavily debating if it was the second or third man who was the leader. The second one was the tallest and bulkiest of the group.

I pressed on with my head held high and a straight back.

''You should really stop walking now.'' a fourth voice added itself to the group this time as I crossed a dark alley. Something hard pressed against the back of my head and I stopped dead in my tracks. ''I guess you aren't as stupid as they said.'' Okay, so I was wrong. This was definitely the leader.. Gah!

''I do no wrong. I'll also be gone before you know it.'' I whispered so that only he could hear. The others were approaching slowly, not bothering to be stealthy.

''I can't let you leave after last night.'' he whispered, he stepped closer to me, but the barrel of the gun never left the back of my head.

''Its true that I was approached but I refused.'' I muttered, thinking back on the event.

''You should have accepted. Now, he thinks -I- made you refuse.'' He grumbled.

''And if I HAD accepted, we would be in the same situation.'' I muttered and turned around after raising my hands up in a peace sign. I knew the barrel was now pointed at my forehead, but at least if I met death this way, I would be looking it in the eyes. ''My friends and I are leaving tomorrow. We just need to stock up on a few things before we leave. You'll never see us again.''

He didn't look all that angry at me and it surprised me. ''Work for me until you leave. If you ever return, work for me again. Also, tonight you accept that man's offer for free.'' The barrel slid down by my eye to press against my cheek as he finished speaking. Silence took over as we stared each other down and the barrel of his gun continued to caress my skinto my chin. He lifted it up, forcing my head to tilt backwards. ''Now, who may I announce to him shall warm his bed tonight?''

I kept looking at him and knew I couldn't refuse. I'd simply make sure to never return here. I bit my lip and hesitated for a moment. ''Amy.''

I stopped in front of the hotel room door corresponding to the key I had been given. I had done this before, couldn't be that hard to step back into Amy's skin. I shook my head slightly and took a long breath before I stepped up to the door and knocked three times quietly.

I waited a short while before I applied three more knocks, this time a little bit louder. When no answer came again, I unlocked the door with the key and stepped inside.

For the cheap building of a motel we were in, the room was surprisingly well furnished to fit a newlywed's first night: a steam bath large enough to accommodate two and a hot tub in the corner opposite of the King sized four-poster bed.

I closed the door behind me quietly and checked out the rest of the room. After being sure my guest was not yet here I smiled and started the hot tub.

''You're quite lovely when you're not facing the barrel of a gun.'' I was startled awake by the voice I least expected to be here. The shifting of material on skin completed my waking process as I took conscience of who was about to step into this tub.

I stared ahead, not answering and he let out a sigh as I heard his pants drop to the ground. He moved to stand behind me, snaking a hand down my throat and across to grab my chin, once again tilting my head back so that I was looking up at him. ''I decided to cash in on your debt. That man was not worth wasting a freebie on.'' he grinned as he explained the reason for his presence before I had even asked.

He let go of me and stepped into the tub, forcing me to change seat. He leaned back, crossed his arms behind his head and closed his eyes. ''Just chill,'' he whispered and I leaned back where I was, unsure how to proceed. ''Tonight, I want the full package Amy has to offer.'' He opened one eye to grin at me before closing it tight again.

I didn't move, barely dared to breathe. After a few minutes of utter silence aside from the occasional swoosh of water, he sighed, opened his eyes and stretched his arms. ''Alright then, if you aren't going to make the first move. Guess I should. But that also means I get to set the limits and define the pleasure/pain levels... Amy.''

He stepped out of the bath and I proceeded to do the same - he gracefully, I defensively. Part of me was unsure about going through with this at this point. Sure he was a better option that the man from last night but he was the turf leader. This would mean trouble and not only for me.

A first step toward me and I didn't move. A second caused me to take a cautious one back to which he responded with a grin. I didn't like that grin - made to turn and leave, forget grabbing clothes in this case, it was now clear I wasn't leaving this place alive. As I reached the door, he slammed me against it before I could open it. I felt his member against my back as he pressed up against me. ''Mine..'' he growled into my ear, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back.

He dragged me by the hair back to the bed where he threw me unceremoniously and climbed onto me. He proceeded to rape me. Hand wrapped around my throat, cutting off the vast majority of my air supply, leaving me barely alive and conscious the entire time. Once he was done, he cuffed my hands to one of the posts and turned around to sleep. I couldn't even attempt sleep. My body was exhausted but my mind was busy planning an escape - preferably the least bloody one.