Chapter 1

Isabella's POV:

Flashback:

"I hate him mom, don't you believe me? I never had a thing for him. He was once only a friend of mine, but not anymore," I said while crying infront of my mom. Aiden was there behind the door, tears pouring from his eyes as they were from mine.

I am a selfish person, how could I deny my love for him, and infront of him? I'm sure that I broke his heart, I'm sure that he hated me by then. But I loved him. And I will forever do.

"That's my daughter, I don't know why I doubted you," she said in a sarcastic way while laughing.

"Mom please, give us a moment," she laughed hard then left. "Aiden, I'm sorry-,"

"I am done with you, don't dare and talk to me again. Thank you for playing with my emotions. You were my first love. I loved and loved you. Now I recognized that I am stupid for loving you. Good bye Isabel Scott. You won."

His words were like knives. I was hurt deeply. He injured me deeply. Words weren't able to go out my mouth.

It's been a month since that event. When I broke his heart and mine, because of what? Because I had fear from my mom. Knowing that our families are rivals since our grand grandpas for some business issues.

I haven't heard a word about him. I was buying the newspapers daily wishing that there is any information about him, since he and his family are well known all around.

"I bought you the newspapers miss," my nanny Sonia said.

"Thank you," I said dismissing her.

I opened the newspaper and from the title, I started crying.

Aiden Willian the new 14 years old orphan billionaire.

Oh my god, what is this. I continued reading the paragraph.

Mrs. And Mr. William died yesterday in a plane crash because of a storm. Luckily their only child wasn't with them, but sadly an orphan now. His uncle took his father's place at work as the manager of of the seven stars hotels, till he will reach eighteen years old. The funeral is after tomorrow, the invitation is for all people at New York city.

I finished realizing that all the newspaper is wet from my tears. I was so so sorry for him. He is now more than miserable. First because of me, I broke his heart. And now his parent's death.

I just wish that I can hold him and tell him that everything will be okay.

End of flashback.

***Authors note***

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment, and share.

~Sahar Dirani