Chapter 8

Cole's POV

We went to the serpentine's underground fortress to know what they're planning for. It reminded me with the old days when we were after the serpentine.

"It feels cold down here!" Commented Jay, of course he is the one always commenting on everything

We kept walking till we reached the main hall. All I really hate is undergrounds and sewers. This is so disgusting!

"Where isssss the boy! Why didn't they return with him! I knew I couldn't trusssst them!" We heard somebody saying that, and I know that sound well, it was Pythor.

"Lets go nearer!" Kai whispered

We stood behind some cars and listened carefully.

"Sssssir, we believe that the ninja hassss ssssomthing to do with thissss" one of the serpentine said.

"Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! I hate thosssse ninja!" Hehehe! He deserves that.

There was silence for a while then Pythor broke it by saying "I think I need to do it all by mysssself then!" Then he left and Skales followed him.

After some time they came back. I think that Skales was the one who brought him back.

"Okay, my friendssss, here is our plan: today we go to Ouroboros, tomorrow we go to get the green ninja, and then we return to Ouroboros again for our next step" Pythor commanded

I gave the ninja a sign that we need to go before being spotted. We walked outside and left in our elemental vehicles.

"I think we heard enough" I said through our vehicles intercom.

"What do you think is the next step in the plan?" Jay asked

"I think that its the reason why they need Lloyd" Zane answered.

"Yeah I know, but what is it? What will they do with Lloyd?" Jay asked again

There was silence for a while, that meant everybody was thinking of an answer.  Then Kai broke the silence by saying "Whatever they will do with him we will prevent them from doing it! They will not lay a hand on the green ninja ever! He is well protected by his parents now and we will be there to protect him too!"

"I think our next stop will be at Garmadon's monastery!" I said out loud from.

"Yeah, and after that is Ouroboros city?" Jay asked

"No Jay, if we went to Ouroboros city we will have lesser chance to protect Lloyd as the serpentine will outnumber us there, but if we stay with Lloyd this will be a better chance, plus we will be ready for them while watching over Lloyd and training for some time in the meanwhile." Zane answered.

"Okay then, to Garmadon's Monastery!" I commanded and then we flew towards it.

{------------------------------}

At Garmadon's Monastery^THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Okay son, now you really know how to fight without hurting the enemy and without weapons. Now you just need—" Garmadon was interrupted by the door bell.

"You stay here son I will go and open!" Garmadon ordered.

"But dad, Serpentine don't ring bells!" Lloyd said having enough from being protected from everything.

"Just stay here!" Garmadon ordered again while exiting the training room and going towards the door.

Lloyd sighed Okay as his father was leaving.

Garmadon opened the door only to find the ninja "Aahhhh, it's just you!"

"Yeah, Hello!" Jay greeted

"Hello there, master of lightning!" Garmadon greeted back

"Hey, is Lloyd here?" Kai asked

"Yeah, he is in the training room" Garmadon replied "Come on, get in!"

The ninja entered the training room to see Lloyd "Hey Lloyd!" Jay greeted.

"Oh! Hey guys!" Lloyd said "Wanna train with me?"

"Yeah, this will keep us ready!" Cole answered back

"For the serpentine?" Lloyd asked

"Yeah, kid!" Jay answered "Pythor said he will go to Ouroboros city today and will come for you tomorrow!"

"I am wondering why he wants my son" Garmadon said entering behind the ninja

"He said he needs Lloyd for the next step that we do not yet know what it is" Jay answered

"I am so worried! Do you think they know he is here?" Misako asked suddenly appearing from nowhere

"I don't think so, my dear. Don't you just worry. I want you to go to the bounty and stay there with Wu while I am with Lloyd here. I don't want you to get hurt." Garmadon answered

"No! I can fight too! I know spinjitzu, and I can fight with swords!" Misako replied

"I know! But I don't want to you to get hurt while fighting, so it is better for you to stay with Wu because here I will be busy training Lloyd" Garmadon said softly

Lloyd looked at his father for a while then at his mother. He said "Mom, dad is right! You need to keep away from the serpentine, they are strong!"

Misako finally nodded in defeat and walked away.

"Now we train" Garmadon commanded

"Sensei Wu already taught us on how to deal with those snakes, only Lloyd don't know how yet, we can teach him" Cole said

"Okay then lets begin!" Lloyd shouted in excitement