Sneak Peek ✨

Just a little sneak peek. ✨💯 Where coming back. This month.

Ronnie

David walks me down the white silk thin sheet that was my aisle. I smile at Jamal as he stares me down and I whisper to David. "Why does he looks so nervous?"

"Because you're about to be his wife silly." He chuckles lowly.

I nodded and let a wide smile appear on my face. We then made it to the beautiful white arch with a heart shaped wreath with small pearls scattered about.

I stood in front of Jamal and he gazes at my attire.

"You're so beautiful." He said in a low tone but I heard him clearly .

"Thank you." I smiled . "So do you." His smile brightens as he shyly glances at the ground .

The black tuxedo brought out his professionalism and it fit him perfectly . The scenery lighten his brown skin in a loving way which made me blush .

His loving hazel eyes glistened in the summer sun . They looked even better when his plump lips transformed into a satisfying smile everytime he looks at me .

His curly hair was now trimmed into a low cut with the sides slightly shaved .

I could see within his eyes that they were reflecting off the beautiful blue waves .

"You're aight bro?" David joked .

"Yea yea I'm good." He nervously spoke .

Jai kept reaching and crying for him so he picked her up and placed her on his hip .

When he turned his attention to me , I could see how more relaxed he became.

The preacher nods at me, "Go on and say your vows."

I felt myself getting nervous. I had so much to say. "Well I didn't write anything because I thought it should be straight from the heart. Jamal....meeting you has been one of the best things that had ever happen to me....having you as my lover, father of my children and my best friend is a blessing that God granted. I know you're not perfect and I hope you understand that I'm not either....I can't go and climb a mountain or swim a sea.....I can't walk a thousand miles or bring you the sun and the moon . I can't travel the seven seas . I cant walk the china wall. all I could really do is love you and be there for you and our children through it all."

I wipe the tears from my eyes and sniffle.

"All I could do is pour my heart out to you. You are everything a man should be.....and without you and your presence I am incomplete. You and our kids are my pride and joy.....I wouldn't trade this family for anything else....you have something in me that money cant buy. I love you Jamal and I promise to cherish and love you forever and ever. Cause youre my husband and king."

He clears his throat and sniffles . "I'm trying to be a G and not cry because I know Liberty and Jahlil will make fun of me later .. " Everyone chuckles . he breathes in heavily and looks towards the sky then directly into my eyes . "I will try in every possible and impossible way to be worthy of your love . I don't want you to do all of those things . Only because you don't like going to get the mail out of the mailbox." I slapped his chest . " I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you . With my whole heart and soul , I take you as my wife , my teacher , my best friend , my consolation , my lover , my everything.."

"Everything!" Jahlil shouts . Liberty playfully plucks his ear

"I promise to be faithful and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority .. I promise to encourage your compassion and support your dreams . I promise to be everything you need and more . You have been my mentor , playmate , confidant , and my greatest challenge but I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world.. I'm truly blessed to be apart of your life which as of today becomes our life together . I'm in love with you Ronnie and I want this forever."