Chapter 21 - Run that

Chapter 21- Run That

Keya Written 

"Cameron, I wasn't looking at him. Can you take me to my sister's now?" I asked Cameron as his tall frame hovered over my body. He was currently upset because he says I was staring at his friend too hard, while they were playing the game. When really, I was just waiting for him to take me to Shyia's.

"Lie again!" He shouted.

I bit my lip as I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. "Baby the only person I stare at is you. Can we go now?" I questioned.

He grabbed me by neck and slammed my backside against the wall and I somewhat flinched; scared of what his next move may be. "Go down there and fuck him, since you want to stare at the nigga so hard."

"Cameron please stop acting ridiculous. No one was checking for him. I wouldn't even disrespect you like that come on now." I told him.

He cupped my face and stared into my eyes, not in a loving way. He had eyes of a killer at this moment. "I want you to fuck him. You obviously like him."

"Cameron, I wanna go to Shy's please stop playing." My voice trembles.

He slightly chuckles and bites on his bottom. "Wait here baby."

After four minutes or so he came back upstairs with his friend, I didn't even know him and this would be my first time ever seeing him. He stared at my body and licked his lips. I instantly became uncomfortable.

"He wants you to fuck wit him baby." Cameron says with a sinister smile and nods at him.

"Cam take to me to Shyia's please, she's waiting for me."

"I'm not taking you no where. I promised him I'll return this favor since he helped me out. If he says you did good then i'll take you."

I grabbed my jacket and purse off his bed, and begin to walk pass the both of them. Until Cameron stopped me by gripping my wrist tight. I knew this was no longer a stunt and he was serious. He took my things away from me and tossed it on the floor.

"After yall done I'll take you Shy's." He says as he walks out the room, leaving this stranger and I alone. He looked a few years older than me and he was tall with a dark complexion and light brown eyes. He wasn't no where near my type.

"You ready?" He asks.

"I don't want to do this." I told him.

"I won't hurt you." He intertwines both his hands with mine and backs me up into the bed and sits me down, then he hovers over me and I watch as he unfastens his belt and reveals his long member. I looked away and he chuckled.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to do this with you, I don't know you at all. I just want to go to my sister's and he's never gonna take me."

He takes a deep breath. "Well if he don't take you I got you."

"I don't want to." I rubbed my eyes.

He lays be down and begins kissing on my neck, as he goes under the short dress I have on and rubs my thighs. I guess he was trying to calm me down.

"Stop touching me." I told him but he continued. He then started pulling off panties and I grabbed hold of his hand.

"Stop, I don't want to do this."