Sample

This is not apart of Cold Blooded....um as soon as Keya write 25 it will be published. But this is a little sample of one of my other works, can y'all tell me what you think? Like comment and stuff...I need honest opinions. It's only 1000 words

     Nikeila+Zaine- Hated Love,But A Thug Changed My Mind.

Summer of 2008

"Jason stop."

I whined as my crush attacked kisses on my neck as we sat on his bed. I call him just my crush. Because I like him, but I'm not his girl friend, weird right? We met a few weeks ago on the first day of school, his game made me fall for him along with his striking looks. He's stands to about 5'9, has warm mocha colored skin, with the prettiest hazel eyes, they're mesmerizing as soon as you glance your own eyes into them. Maybe that's what made me fall for him.

He's been begging me to come to his house and chill with him. I knew chilling was nothing less on his mind, he had bigger plans for me. I'm suppose to be at home eating and watching cartoons but instead I'm being pressured into having sex, I'm only fifteen and I know for a fact that I'm not ready for this shit.

"Jason I said stop!" I continued to ask him to stop. But to me it seemed like he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"No baby, I want to kiss you. Calm down."

Physically, this didn't feel bad at all; all day my panties have been soaked and it's all so new to me. Butterflies have been tingling in my stomach, because his touch had so much power. Him pecking on my neck over and over put me on edge, his warm breath blowing against my skin was a feeling I didn't want to end.

However, mentally I knew this was wrong. Lying to my parent about my whereabouts saddened my heart, they put all of their trust in me and here I am out with a boy that I'm not even for sure he fully likes me. As good as the foreplay felt I knew this wasn't for.

"No. Stop." I said quickly as I pushed his body off of mine and took a deep breath. I stared down at the peach colored carpet and covered my face. Tears instantly begin to swell up in my eyelids then fall into the palm in hands. He tried to remove my hands from my face but I was embarrassed to have him see my cry.

"What's wrong?" He questions in what seemed to be a worried tone.

"I don't want to do this, what if I get pregnant?" I asked him with my hands still on my face and word muffled.

He wraps his arm around and kisses my cheek. "When I get ready to cum, I'ma pull out fast. I promise." He says in a sincere tone.

"Jason, I don't won't to do this. Can you please walk me home?"

"Why you don't want do it?"

I take my hands from off my face and give him a blank expression, staring at him as if he's the stupidest man I ever met in history. "You don't have a condom. On top of that I'm fifteen and your fourteen, If I do get pregnant how are you going to take care of me. And I don't want my parents to hurt me just take me home."

"Babe.....calm down, alright. I'm gonna pull out. We're just alike, you know that? I swear I'm nervous just like you, you would be my first time." He admits,

I bite on my lip and swallow hard. Could I really be the only girl he's only been with? "Your lying Jason." I look into his hazel eyes, and watch as he shakes his "no".

"I'm serious. I'm a virgin. Look, I know you're scared. But you don't have to be scared with me..." He kisses my lips. "Ima take care of you, I love you." He says, and my heart drops into my stomach. I then start looking at him for a good few moments and out of nowhere I take it upon myself to land my lips on to his. We kiss each other with passion, then he licks his lip and smirk and let out a light chuckle.