Chapter 16 - Faith-ful

Chapter 16- Faithful.

Niecy Written 

1 week later.

Ronnie

I shedded tears over Aj's well being as I sat at my desk overthrown by knowing that a rapist got her pregnant and gave her a disease . It made the frustration in my soul simmer. She was emitted to the hospital after having so many pains . Liberty says that she's still thinking about abortion.

A knock pressed against my door then it opened and an alarmed Ryan stood in my door way. "Ronnie can you fax over those check stubs to Annabella?"

I hurried and wipe my tears away, and touched the mouse to my lap top. "Sure, I got it."

He stood there for a couple of seconds, came into the office then closed the door behind him. His tall figure walked over to me and positioned himself in front of my desk.

"You okay?" He asked.

I begin punching my fingers on to the keyboard, and attempted to ignore his presence as I searched up a name. "I'm fine, Mr.Davis. Just a little overwhelmed."

He maneuvers his way behind my desk, and rest his hands on my shoulders . He begins massaging them in a soothing away, his finger tips pressed against my skin causing most of the tension to go away.

"What are you stressed about?" His deep raspy voice rung through my ears . I took a deep breath, and thought about all of my troubles. He continued to rub down my shoulders and I titled my head back so I could look at his face.

"Nothing, I'm fine okay." I assured him and discontinued the process.

"You look nice today." He complimented me. "I see you're not wearing a dress today."

"I'm not allowed to." I mumbled, really speaking to myself. I turned around and used my chair to slide me over to the filing cabinet and I started pulling up a document.

"I see why he doesn't allow you to wear them anywhere." He spoke and slightly chuckled. "They're kind of tight and some men can't stop looking."

I grabbed a folder and scooted back over to my desk. "Oh shush Ryan."

He walked back over to door and leaned on the frame. "You want to come to Atlanta with me next weekend? I have a few people to see down there."

I clapped my hands together and gave him a thin smile. "I can't. My boyfriend wouldn't want me leaving home."

"Ronnie, you need a break. Plus I need you . you're my assistant." He explains .

"You'll be fine without me . How about you take Faith? She may say yes." I looked down at my black blouse and removed some lint off of the wool frabic.

"She's too young. I rather you come."

"Well I can't Ryan."

Another knock came upon the door . Ryan answered it and Kyrie, the receptionist , stood in the door with Jamal behind her . He had a bag of Chipotle in his hands that filled the room with gracious seasoned scent.