The Party P2

Hey guys, I made my own story. It's called If you could check it out and let email know what you think, I would appreciate it.

7 mij in heaven. Missy and Lucas. Rilwy jealous. Missy threatens Lucas. Lucas dumps riley.

"Okay, so the game will be " Missy said and I freaked out. "Seven minutes in heaven...i know..i know..child game, but who doesn't love making out?" She said and i froze...what was she planning...in any way...I'm not playing. "And everyone must play, otherwise, whats the fun in that?"

I then looked over at Lucas and he looked back at me. We had never kissed, only held hamds and hugged. What would happen when we were called on? Especially if Missy was planning something. I was sincerely regretting this.

"Here goes nothing." I said and he looked over and grabbed my hand and we walked over, which earned me a nasty glance from Missy, which I tried to ignore.

We ended up playing for another 30 minutes and we didnt do anything, it was then when we were wrapping up I thought that we had been forgotton, but I was wrong.

"Okay then, Missy....and....Lucas!!" The girl in charge said. My face turned white and I couldnt move...this is what she planned. I finally got the strength to look over at Lucas, who was just as white as me. "Come on now, don't be shy."

"Lucas...." I said, I didn't want him to do it, but if I didn't I would get even worse things from Missy. "It's okay. I'll be fine."

"Riley, I want you to be my first kiss, and move yours."

"Then here," I said and leaned up and kissed him. It wasn't extremely long, but it was enough to remember. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said and he got up and followed Missy to the closet.

*Lucas's POV*

"And your 7 minutes start...now!" The girl said.

"You ready?" Missy asked and I really didn't 't want to do this. All I could think about was Riley putside and the kiss we shared. I wish it had been longer, but it was enough.

"Fine." I said and she leaned up and kissed me. I kissed her back a little, but I didn't do it happily. All I could think about was the feeling of Riley's lips and how I wish these were her lips, but they weren't. I just had to get through these 7 minutes.

*Riley's POV*

I sat there in slience with each passing minute feeling like forever. But eventually the timer went off and they came out. Lucas came straight to me amd gave me a hug.

"Hey, look, can we talk." Lucas said, pulling me to a private corner.

"Yeah, whats up?" I asked, nervous.

"Look, I know you like me, and I like you, but I dont think I like you in that way anymore." Lucas said and thse words were like knives to the heart. How could he say that? I couldnt believe those words were coming out of his mouth. He loved me...I know he did..I mean we had our first kis just, well, 8 minutes ago.

Missy.

Shw had to have said something. I wanted to confront him but I saw Missy by the corner of my eye, and she was telling me off.

"Lucas..."

"I'm sorry Riley. I think it's for the best."

"Fine."I said. "Well, if thats how you feel, I-I guess its over..." I said, trying as hard as I could not to cry amd break down. I then turned around and walked away. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. And with each step I wanted to break down more and more.

Eventually I got home. I took the stairs, dreading walking in the door amd facing my parents. Though I knew I had to.

I turned the knob and pushed the door opened, knowing what was on the other side.

"Hey, sweetie." I heard my mother's voice say. I looked up and saw my parents standing there. "Where were you?"

"At a party?"

"Party?!" My father said.

"Yes. Look, yell at me all you want tomorrow, I'm tired." I said and started to head to my room.

"No, Riley, you havw broken me and your mothers rules. More than usual. I never expected this."

"I know. I will explain in the morning. I wanna go to bed." I said and ignored my father's protests and went to bed. I closed the door and made sure to lock it so no one could get in.

I then went to my bed, lied down and prayed for sleep to come, but it didn't. I kept replaying tonight in my head and evrytime I closed my eyes, I opened them in horror, Lucas's face always there, the words pounding in my head.