Getting to know each other better

Prince's POV

It had been about 30 mins since I talked to Sunny but it felt like hours. Our plane had stopped in Austin, Texas for two hours. Roc, Ray, Prod, and I were watching Fast Five. The movie was pretty dope. Then I got an idea.

Prince: Ya'll wanna ask Sunny and Nicole if they wanna come hang with us?

Prod: Yeah sure.

Roc: Ditto!

Ray: We got nothing else to do so hell yeah.

Prince: Alright! I'll go ask them. 

When I reached their seats, they both were sleeping. I couldn't help but stare at Sunny, she looked really beautiful when she was sleeping. I really want to get to know her better. I realized she wasn't going to wake up, I got kind of sad because I really wanted to hang out with them. I was just about to leave until I heard someone call my name.

Sunny's POV

Nicole fell asleep on me so I closed my eyes and listened to music on my i-Pod. It felt like someone was standing in front of me so when I opened my eyes, I saw the back of Princeton? Oh my gosh it was him.

Sunny: Princeton?

Prince: Oh hey you're awake? (He rubs the back of his neck)

Sunny: Yeah I was, I just was daydreaming. (Shyly smiles)

Prince: What about Nicole?

Sunny: She's actually sleeping. Did you need something?

Prince: No, I was just wondering if you'd like to hang out with me and the boys once we arrive at the airport? (Smiles)

Sunny: Yeah sure. 

Prince: Okay shawty.

Sunny's POV

Did he just? Yeah he did.

As soon as he left, I woke up Nicole. I told her the plan and she agreed. We both went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Roc's POV

I'm kinda digging Sunny but I know she doesn't like me the same way. Nicole told us she's crazy about Prince and Prince already admitted he likes her too, so I'm not going to interfere. I just want to find my Mrs. Right? 

Ray's POV

Nicole is really cute and funny but she all ready got a man so I'm gonna leave it at that. At least we can be like best friends and who knows, I just might find my girl in Florida?

Prod's POV

Nicole and Sunny are like one of the coolest girls I've ever met. I can already see all of us being buddies. I hope Prince gets the balls to ask out Sunny. He's the only one who seems like he just might of found his perfect girl. I needa step up my game and find myself a girl.

>>With the boys

Prince: They're coming. 

Prod: Prince this is your chance. In these couple hours, get to know Sunny, and if you actually end up liking her a lot.........just tell her the truth.

Prince: I got you, thanks. 

>>At some mall in Austin, TX in Forever 21 

Sunny: Do you guy's think this is cute? (I hold up a green spring dress)

Prince: Anything on you looks beautiful. (Lost in his thoughts)

Sunny: (Blushes) Thanks Princey.