"Kamine tu use kuch mat bol. Ulte sawaal karne ke alawa koi kaam nai hain tujhe" Manik said to Cabir.

"Ab bas karo tum dhonon, aur yeh bathaao ki hamien aakhir karni kya hain Goa jaake?" Abhi came in between.

"Mere paas itinerary hain" Deepu said showing a piece of paper.

"Waahh my perfect wife" Aryaman appreciated her.

"I am glad hamaare gang mein koi single nai hain, nai toh yeh pyaar dhekh ke jalan se mar jaatha ab tak" Cabir taunted them.

"So Deepu what's the plan?" Mukti asked.

"Aaj raath ko hum sab aaraam karenge, coz i know everyone is tired after a long day. Tomorrow morning we'll start with a very famous church, a very old one but one of it's kind. It's going to take us like one hour to go there jaha se hamaara resort hain. Phir uske baadh ek local restaurant mein nice food, then to the beach. We'll be there like till the next three-four hours. There are so many things we can do there, like water sports if anyone apart from me is interested, and there's local food available...really tasty food and you would not want to miss it. Us ke baad, is the best part, guess what?" she said.

"Casino?" Cabir

"Another beach?" Aryaman

"Trek? Hike?" Mukti

"Ahaan! Nope. We're going to spend the entire evening and the next morning on a houseboat" she said.

"What? Like a houseboat houseboat?" Nandini asked.

"Yes! A houseboat houseboat. But ek hi problem hain" Deepu said.

"What?" Manik asked.

"The houseboat normally has only three rooms, and i could get only two of them, thanks to you all for this sudden trip. So we will have to share the rooms" she said.

"Hamein toh koi problem nai hain, kyun tujhe tha kya?" Cabir asked. She didn't expect she will fall into this.

"Nai, mein toh senior couples ki baath kar rahi thi" she tried to cover up.

"Excuse me mam, could you please get back to your seat, we are going to land" the air hostess said.

"Okay! Baaki ka i'll tell you on the way" she said and sat back on her seat.

They soon landed and saw a person holding Cabir's name card.

"Mein hoon Cabir" Cabir said approaching the driver.

He led the way to the parking lot, and a mini van was ready for them.

"Deepu amazing planning yaar!" Cabir said.

After booking the tickets he asked Deepu to plan the whole trip.

"Thankyou!" she said and they got in the van.

He took them to the resort.

"Kya baath hain princess?" Cabir asked nandini who was walking alone. Manik was with Abhi and Aryaman.

"Kya?" Nandini replied.

"Ithni chupchap"

"Nai toh, i am just following you all"

"Tumhaara face toh kuch aur hi keh raha hain"

Kuch nai Cabir i am perfectly fine"

Manik turned around to see where nandini is and saw her with Cabir, so he proceeded ahead.

"You know you can tell me" Cabir said.

"Nai Cabir kuch bhi nai hain"

"Thakk gayi ho? Want to sleep?"