"Only sometimes," Anthony added with a slight chuckle to his voice. I smiled for myself as they fixed their problem and then they looked over to the rest of us, but then Andres looked to Jane.

"Is this...sharing circle thing for mending any relationships?" he asked her.

"Yeah...?" Jane answered, somewhat unsure. Andres stood up, marched over a chair and laid a kiss on Skye. Her eyes fluttered close and everyone was somewhat shocked for some reason. What? How could they not see they were into each other?

"I officially give up my bachelor status and ask you to be my girlfriend," Andres announced. He then smirked deviously down to her. "But you sort of don't have a choice to say no because I know that you're so into me."

"Am I?" she teased and then she reached up and kissed him.

"Welcome to the family," Anthony muttered. Andres nodded for him to switch seats with him so he could sit by Skye.

"Please. It was a kiss, not an 'I Do'," Andres assured and then his hand automatically connected with Skye's.

"Any other kissing people want to get out of the way?" Cheshire grumbled.

"I think we can hold off on that for now," Jane stammered, even though she had two boys wrapped around her finger as we speak.

"You sure about that?" I asked her. From the corner of my eye, I saw Wilbur lift his head.

"Why do you think you're so special?" Indica suddenly asked and when I looked over to her, she was crossing her arms tightly and staring at me.

"Excuse me?" I asked her.

"Why do you think you're so special?" she repeated and the room got silent.

"What do you mean? We're all special—"

"Why do you think you're so important?" she altered. So that was it. She hated me because she thought I was more important than her. "Go on. Answer me."

"And be honest," Skye finished.

"I don't," I simply said without a dramatic pause. She looked at me, confused. "I don't think I'm more important than anyone here or anywhere else. As far as I know, I haven't done anything, so I don't know why you would think I assume I'm important. We all have powers, but mine is nothing compared to the rest of yours."

"So stop being jealous, now," Cheshire told Indica.

"I was not jealous," she denied.

"Really? Then why the hell have you been on Aspen's case since she got here?" Cheshire inquired for me.

"What's it to you?" now Zaine asked him. Cheshire sighed, frustrated, but then pressed Indica with a single look.

"I think I'm the one that supposed to be asking her a question," I said, softly. Cheshire lightly nodded to me. "Do you want Zaine?"

"Please," Indica scoffed after a moment as if it was a pathetic offer. She even rolled her eyes and then reached over to grab Warren's hand. That's it. I stood up, frustrated.

"Holding Warren's hand and believing you're a thing doesn't mean sh!t to me or anyone else here," I shouted at her. I walked over and grabbed Cheshire's hand to prove a point. "See this? You think it's something, but you each have your mind on something or someone else, so you might as well stop pretending around here because I'm tired of it. I don't know if Zaine likes you back, but if me giving up on him and you giving up on Warren for the sake of Cariba is what it'll take for you to like me, then so be it."