Chapter 14

After 3 days went by and Miya was back at home I told her what I did but to her it wasn't enough she really wanted this nigga dead and I honestly don't blame her a life for a life she told me. I guess since he took her unborn child life she wants his life to end as well. I sat up and seen Raymond still asleep I got up and went to the bathroom to take me a long hot shower washing every part of my body. Once I got out the shower I slid on my black spank shorts with my pink Nike shirt, I ran my hands through my hair a couple times and headed out the bathroom. I saw Raymond sitting up on the edge of my bed on his phone I gave him a little kiss and walked out of room to check on Miya. "Miya I opened the door and sat on her bed she put the pillow over her head when she saw me . "Come on hun I miss the exciting you I know your hurt but don't let him get you down at least I put that nigga in pain to ..She sat up running her hands through her hair. "Diamond I want him dead that's the only way I will feel better he purposely killed my child so I will purposely kill him end of story and you can't change my mind. "Miya are you sure you wanna kill him ! "Diamond listen to me he needs to die for what he did to me he not only killed my baby but he killed half of me too my unborn baby was my other half and now I feel like something is missing! "He needs to pay and I bet you all the money in the world he's out there living it up like nothing happened to me men like him are dogs and I will make sure he will die like a dog too. "Ok Miya you know I will always have your back and your right we will make him pay but we will need to plan this together. She threw her arms around me and gave me a kiss on my cheek ....."Thank you this means a lot to me Dia ..I'm finna take a shower and stuff but we should go out maybe we can visit your mother if she anwers the phone for you. "Yea we will do that I walked out of her room and headed downstairs Raymond was watching the game as well as Garrett and Cornelius. I walked into the kitchen and warmed me up a breakfast burrito. I watched Raymond come towards me he bend down some and gave me a long kiss on my lips."So what are you planning to do today he asked while biting a piece off my burrito putting it in his mouth. "Well I wanted to go see my mom it's been awhile since she called me and I'm worried about her ..."Ok well why don't you get dressed and we will go see her I nodded my head and headed upstairs to my room .I went into my closet and decided to wear my forest green skinny jeans with my white tank top and slid on my sandals. Miya walked in and she was dressed as well I grabbed my phone off the wireless charger and we both headed downstairs Tony and Raymond came with us while Cornelius and Garrett stayed at the house.
********
I pulled up to my moms house and parked up in the driveway behind her car so I knew she was here. "I will be back guys ,Miya passed me my gun and I put it in my back jeans pocket. I got out the car and walked up to the house I knocked a few times but no answer. I picked up the welcome mat to find the key and slid it in the key hole I pushed open the door then closed it behind me. "Mom I yelled while running up the steps to her room she wasn't there the room was a mess though it was like she was looking for something. All her drawers were pulled out from the dresser all her stuff was everywhere . I spotted her phone on her dresser and and noticed some dried up blood I instantly grabbed my gun trying to hold back tears I didn't want to think about the worse of my mother. "Mom are were are you ! I checked my old room and it was a mess the mattresses was flipped over the dresser was flipped on its side. I ran downstairs and noticed blood I followed it to the living room and slowly walked towards the kitchen were my mother laid lifeless on the floor. "MAMA NOO PLEASE WAKE UP MAMA WAKE UP!!! I got down on my knees and put her head on my lap and just cried my mama was dead I can't believe it I didn't even got to say I love you or goodbye. I felted arms pull me up from under my arms pulling me away I kepted screaming and fighting off who was holding me I noticed a police officer and Raymond trying to remove me from her until Raymond grabbed me be my waist while I screamed for my now dead mother.
"Diamond ..... "RAYMOND DONT TOUCH ME PLEASE I JUST NEED TO BE ALONE. " Diamond no you don't need to be alone you need to be with me you need to trust me! I couldnt not any more this was happening to fast this was getting way outta hand I can't do this I need to get away for awhile. I looked around seen police cars, the ambulance and the homicide crew I watched as yellow tape was being wrapped around the house . I hopped in the car and drove away from it all I hit the high way full speed not caring anymore my mama was gone I needed her then and I need her now. Now the big question was who did it.