Chapter 8

I woke up to hear the door bell ring I had forgotten all about Monty was to be here. I opened the door and seen Raymond which I was surprised because I never told him where I was staying at. "Are you stalking me because last time I checked I never gave you my address to my house! "No I'm not stalking you and I came here for business to talk about your father. He pushed past me and walked right into my huge dining room and sat something down on the table. I blew out a breath and closed the door locking it and walked to the dining room. "So why couldn't this have waited into the morning I stated while crossing my arms across my chest. "Diamond would you stop complaining I'm here now and I need you to listen and look over this shit. I don't want to be here any way your to spoiled for me , My mouth dropped when he said that this niggas got the wrong one to talk about . "Excuse me you don't pay shit up in here so I will not allow you to talk to me like I'm some damn bitch on the streets you will respect me not because of my father but because of my damn name Diamond treat me as such now let's start this over why are you at my house so damn late!. I watched him chuckle and patted a seat for me next to him, I admire you Diamond you got a heart your mind is set but you still to soft. "Rule#1 you never make it easy for anybody to just walk up in your house, Rule #2 You always stay strapped. "The most important rule that will keep your ass alive is never tell everybody where you lay your head at . "This is your sanctuary you don't let everybody in it you protect this and since its nice yo ass needs to keep this shit on lock. "Now since you learned those we can get started....
*************
Me and Raymond talked for a good 2 hours discussing plans and stuff about my father that I didn't even know about it was like Raymond knew it all and now I do which I'm glad. People always think a female can't run a Empire but with good training women can do anything. Once Raymond left I called Monty he didn't even answer his phone I didn't even worry about it. I locked up the house and put the security code in and headed back upstairs to sleep.