16- MooMoo Exorcism-Failed :c

Start from the beginning

"Well, that's my cue, I'll see you later my girl~ Taa taa" Orochimaru said before using a hand sign and dissapearing in a poof. I cursed as I realized I had let him get away. I looked for Kakashi, who was now leaving. I stopped time and ran behind him. Then let time move again. I followed Kakashi down stairs into a room with collums.

"Now...Sauske why don't you take off your shirt." I smiled, sitting in the corner, Kakashi STILL hasen't noticed me. Sauske took off his shirt, but he's 12 or whatever, and I'm 17, I have seen better. Kakashi then did the seal, causing Sauske to scream out in pain and faint. Then Orochimaru came out from the shadows to get Sauske, but before Kakashi could move, I jumped infront of Orochimaru and punched him square in the face.

"BASTARD!" I yelled, as he flew back.

"Usagi?!" Kakashi yelled, confused as how I got here.

"Oh, guardian, we meet again." Orochimaru said getting up.

"You just wen't and dissapeared before I could exorcise you!" I yelled pointing at him. Orochimaru sweatdropped.

"Usagi! How did you get here?" Kakashi yelled, angry. I shurgged and pointed to the door behind me. He sweatdropped.

"Now, Guardian, why do you need to exorcise me?" Orochimoomoo said with a creepy pedo smile.

"Because you give ugly hickys of goddamn doom! Seriously! Mother freaking Pedophile! Atleast he can contain his urges with a perverted book! You go around giving hickys like a rapist! In my demention it's considered A CRIME! LIKE THIS IS!" I said kicking him in the stomach, he grabbed my foot and was about to throw me away but I twisted around and kicked my other foot on his head. Then I used the momentum and flipped him around, making him either...let go...of fly into the wall...he wont let go. So I bashed his head into the floor with my other foot. He groaned but got up.

"You'd make a good vessel as well." He said licking his lips. He was getting ready to pounce and bite me. I stopped time and punched him in the face really hard, causing him to fly far away. Then I ran behind Kakashi. Letting time go again. I bent over in pain as time caught up with me, I coughed up blood and my small breakfast that I ate. I stood up wairely, wiping my face.

"Orochimoomoo. I will have to kill you, if you don't give up on your plan. I can't have such demons being possesed by you. It tilts the scales. I'd rather kill you than 1000 demons." I said with another cough, getting out a Kunai. I heard laughter from where I punched the pedophile.

"Yes, such a strong vessel, but not strong enough, time can't stop for everyone now, can it?" His voice ran out.

"No, not for everyone, just me." I said with a smirk. I clapped my hands and invisioned my Hourglass Bow. I opened my eyes to see Sand forming the bow. I smiled as I took it in my hands and aimed torwards Orochimaru.

"A bow with no arrows?" His voice rang out with ammusement.

"Die." I said with a smile. Pulling the string, and letting go. As I let go a blast of wind came from behind me, forming into an arrow, which always peirces my targets, no matter what. I heard a BAM....no blood...damn. He escaped. I sat down and groaned, putting a hand through my hair. "So god damn close!" I whined.

"What was that?" Kakashi said, half terrified, and half stunned.

"Hmmm?" I said looking up at him.

"Do you know him?" Kakashi asked.

"Well, I know about him, but we don't know eachother." I said with a few coughs and a sigh, I wiped more blood from my mouth.

"Why was he here?" Kakashi asked me, holding Sauske, who was passed out.