Dinner Time

Everye's POV. (FINALLY XD)

I had walked to the park to meet up with Laurance after he asked me to hang out there. Once I saw him I smiled and ran up to him. "Hey, Laurance!" I exclaimed and he turned to me with the biggest smile on his face. "E-Everye! H-Hey!" He said and I tilted my head at him. "Are you okay? You never stutter around me." I said before smirking, "Can't handle my beauty?" 

His eyes widened as he looked at me. "W-What!? NO! I-I mean, y-Yes! You're extremely beautiful! I-I just w-wanted to talk to you.... that's all.." He blushed and I smiled at him as I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "Yeah? What is that?" I asked as we started to walk around the park.

"U-Um.... I wanted to know if you though about... g-getting a boyfriend yet..." He said as he glanced at me multiple times. I smiled as I looked at him, stopping in front of the fountain in the middle of the park.

"Actually, I have.. And if you were asking me.... I-I'd love to be your girlfriend, Laurance. E-Even though what you said hurt me to no end, but now that everything is cleared up, I've learned to love you even more..." I smiled as I blushed, looking up at him.

"R-Really!? Oh thank Irene, yes!" He exclaimed as he pulled me into a tight hug. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and burring my head into the crock of his neck. He pulled away slightly from the hug and looked me in the eyes. "E-Everye...? May I kiss you?" He asked and I looked up at him with the biggest smile on my face.

"Absolutely."

I felt his soft lips touch mine. I thought they would be soft, but this felt a little to soft. I slowly opened my eyes only to be faced with my stuffed animal. I widened my eyes as I pulled away from it with a  small scream. "W-What was that!? W-Why would I dream about that!? Yes, it's Laurance, and frank, why wouldn't I dream about that.... B-But that's not the point!!" I exclaimed to myself as I sat up quickly in bed.

"I-I kissed the dog? S-So it was all a dream? W-Wait!! Where's my phone!? It was laying right next to me!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of bed and out of my room. I looked across the hall for a split second to see Aphmau opening her bedroom door as well. "Hey. Have you seen my phone?" We asked each other in unison before letting out a laugh. "Let's go ask Mom." I said and she nodded before following me downstairs.

We walked into the dinning room to see Mom sitting at the table talking to herself as she looked at something. "Mom?" Aphmau and I asked as we walked up to her. She quickly turned around with a nervous laugh. "Oh, Aphmau! Everye! Good morning!" She smiled and Aphmau and I shared a look.

"It's not morning, Mom. We just woke up from our afternoon nap." Aphmau explained and Mom scuffed. "Did I say morning!? I meant, uh, good afternoon!" She said as she laughed. "Moooom? Why are you acting weird?" I asked as I tilted my head at her. "Pfft! Me? Weird!? Pft! Girl, check yourself before you wreck yourself!" She said and Aphmau groaned. "That doesn't even make any sense, Mom! In any case. Have you seen our- Huh? Are those our phones!?" She exclaimed and I looked at Mom to see her holding two phones in her hands.

"Pft! Nope! I have no idea what you're talking about!" She said as she handed us our phones. "Mom! You weren't going through our phones, were you!?" I exclaimed as I looked at her, slightly worried. "What!? Pfft! Nooo, Mihas! I was ah... actually trying to upgrade our data plan! Yeah, that's it! And I needed your phones to get the plan activated! Yeah! So you girls have lots of data to surf the inter-webs and watch your YouTube videos now! " She exclaimed and Aphmau and I smiled bright. 

"Really, Mom!?" We exclaimed and she smiled. "Really...." She said and Aphmau and I jumped up and down. "Awesome! Thank you so much, Mom! We're going to go watch our favorite YouTubers now!" Aphmau said as we went to run upstairs but Mom stopped us.