The Practice Room

Third POV.

"Excuse me!? I'm sorry, but there must be some mistake. You're talking about my daughter?"

"Uh.. She's your daughter, right?" The police officer asked Silvana. "Yes, but my Miha would never do this. Show me the spray can!" She demanded. "Well, I couldn't find a spay can on her. Just this sponge, so I-I can't really prove she tagged anything herself. It's just oddly suspicious she was trying to clean it up." The police officer said.

"Look. I raised my daughters to be clean people. The only spray can she needs is Lemon Pledge. Aphmau, go clean something while I show Mr. Police officer out." Silvana told Aphmau as she turned towards her. Aphmau nodded and turned around.

"Mmm. Fine. I'll let her off with a warning this time. Any later and she would have been violating the park's curfew. Have a good night." The police officer said before Silvana showed him the door. 

"Aphmau!" Silvana yelled and Aphmau squealed. "You have some explaining to do young lady! First off, why were you at the park so late!" She asked. "Mom. I need to talk to you. This all started when-"

"Wait! Were you out there getting all smoochie with a boy!?" Silvana asked and Aphmau's eyes widened. "WHAT!? No! I-"

"I swear if I found out if you kissed a boy already, I-... Well, I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably have to hire a tiny helicopter to follow you around with a camera! Or send you away to an all girls school! Which ever one is cheaper!" Silvana interrupted Aphmau. "You wouldn't!" Aphmau said. "Then why were you at the park!" Silvana yelled before she took a deep breath.

"You know what. I'm sorry for raising my voice. I probably woke your sister because of it. We'll talk about this later. Right now I want you to go up to your room. I'm going to Zianna to calm down." Silvana said as she took her phone out of her pocket. Aphmau whined. "Don't think you're off the hook for one minute! Now let me see.." Silvana said and Aphmau ran upstairs.

"Zianna!"

"Ooo, girl! I know that sound in your voice! Who's Zianna gonna have to get all kronk on!?" Zianna asked as her son, Garroth, walk into the kitchen and over to the fridge. 

"We don't need to get kronk on anyone, yo! At least not yet. I think Aphmau's had a first kiss and didn't tell me." Silvana squeaked. 

"What!? Are you serious, girlfriend!?"

"I'm totes serious right now and I was about to get all up in her grill about it too, but I decided to call you first for advice!"

"First off, you don't know fo' sho' if she did. Second, Aphmau's to innocent to be kissing boys!" Zianna started and that cause Garroth's attention who stood up straight and angled an ear towards his mother. "But if she did, I swear I'll find this boy and murder him! I'll make him wish he never put his lips on our sweet little innocent Aphmau!" Zianna exclaimed and by the time she was done speaking, Garroth was looking at her with the widest of eyes.

"Yes! I could not agree with you more! We have to remember. WWBD. What Would Beyonce Do!"

Upstairs, Aphmau was sitting in her closet. Everye was still asleep, which was a bit of a surprise. "I wanted to tell Mom about the whole thing, but I know she'll over react. Then she'll never let me do anything with anyone ever again!She always gets like this...I need to figure out a way to solve this problem on my own..." Aphmau said to herself as she pulled out her phone. 

"Oh, wait! Laurance! That's right!" Aphmau said, remembering that Everye gave her his number, saying that Laurance wanted her to have it just in case. 

Aphmau- Hey Laurance, you there?

Laurance- Hey! Yeah I'm here! What's up? It's kind of late to be texting