From 3.09 "Homecoming", in the living room of Cristian's House, Ian / Damon, Sterling / Cristian and Sebastian Roche / Mikael were talking, drinking.

Sterling / Cristian looked at Sebastian / Mikael. "I'm not gonna take your..." He winced at the taste of the drink, clearing his throat. "Sorry." He chuckled. "Sorry."

Ian / Damon chuckled. "Light weight."

From 3.13 "Bringing Out the Dead", in the dining room of Klaus' Mansion, Joseph / Klaus was holding Ashley / Kaylin on her knees to put her hand in the fire.

Daniel Gillies / Elijah Mikaelson, Ian / Damon, Paul Wesley / Stefan Salvatore and Zoey / Nicola were watching.

"That's a very compromising position," Daniel / Elijah told them.

The boys chuckled, trying to keep from laughing.

Zoey / Nicola tried to keep from smiling, looking down.

"Don't make me laugh, you assholes," Ashley / Kaylin told them.

From 3.04 "Disturbing Behavior", in the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex, Cher / Liv and Ian / Damon were cooking.

Victoria / Alex was cutting with a knife, pretending to cut her hand. "Ow! Gotcha."

They smiled.

From 3.05 "The Reckoning", in the school gym, Joseph / Klaus looked at Kat / Bonnie. "It's just your witchy interference seems to caused some undesirable side effects." He knew he missed a word or two. "Sorry. I'm gonna do that again." It was another take. "It's just your witchy interference seems to cause some undesirable side... Sorry." It was another take. "Oh, there's no need for..."

Joseph / Klaus started to laugh, turning away.

From 3.12 "The Ties That Bind", in the barn, Nina / Elena knelt next to Paul / Stefan.

Paul / Stefan groaned.

Nina / Elena smiled. "Are you constipated?"

They laughed.

From 3.02 "The Hybrid", in the woods, David Gallagher / Ray Sutton had Sterling / Cristian pinned to the tree.

Cher / Liv threw a grenade toward them. "Cristian!" Sterling / Cristian tried and failed to catch the grenade, watching it fall. It was another take. Cher / Liv threw a grenade toward them. "Cristian!" Sterling / Cristian tried and failed to catch the grenade, watching it fall. It was another take. Cher / Liv threw a grenade toward them. "Cristian!"

Sterling / Cristian tried and failed to catch the grenade, watching it fall. "Fuck."

It was another take. 

Cher / Liv threw a grenade toward them. "Cristian!"

Sterling / Cristian tried and failed to catch the grenade, watching it fall. He pretended to throw an invisible grenade into David / Ray's face.

David / Ray started to groan and scream, turning away.

From 3.04 "Disturbing Behavior", in Tyler's room, Michael Trevino / Tyler Lockwood was lying shirtless in bed.

Candice / Caroline was straddling him, hanging up her phone. "I got that line wrong. I'm sorry."

"No, you're good," Michael / Tyler told her. "This is a good thing." He looked into the camera. "It's amazing."

From 3.03 "The End of the Affair", in Alex/Elena's room, Ian / Damon was holding Alex's underwear, looking at Victoria / Alex. "Put these in the 'yes' pile."