Friends fuck? - Part 2

Phil didn't even have time to comprehend what was happening as Dans lips brush against the surface of his neck, causing him to press his lips together to hold in from moaning. Dan presses his lips harder and rolls his hips into Phil. He gently bites to make Phil produce any sound. Phil restricts himself from doing so. Dan wants Phil to be vocal. The only sound he wants to hear is Phil's moans and the upset-ness of his parents on the other side of the door.

Phil on the other hand is terrfied to admit that his friend of so many years is causing him so much pleasure. They both know what they are doing yet dont know what this really means and the thought of Phil liking Dan more than just his best friend scares him more than it should.

Phil covers his mouth with his hand to try to mask the sound of small moans Dans forcing in his throat.

"We... We could get in a lot of trouble for this." Phil says, his voice croaky as Dan kisses at his adam's apple. Both Dan and Phil know that Dan will be in major trouble for this, but neither of them had any intentions in stoping.

"I know. That's whats making be feel even more excited." Dan says. He finally retracts his lips off and sits up to pull his shirt over his head. Phil's eyes lock to the now shirtless Dan above him. He has seen Dan shirtless many times before, but seeing him shirtless for this reason is making him see Dan in a way he has never viewed him before. Phil wraps his arms around Dan and flips them over so now he is on top. Dan wraps an arm around Phils neck, tugging to pull him closer, reconnecting their lips and making the kiss harder and deeper. A sudden moan muffles against their mouths as Dan begins rolling his hips up into Phils, cleary wanting for this to continue further. "P-Phil." Dan moans out. Phil can feel Dan growing against him. His mind runs over how he is the reason why his guy best friend is hard and aching for more. Butterflies form in his lower stomach and this feeling of insecurity hits him. He of course has had intercourse before, but it always has been with girls. This is the first time hes ever been with a guy, and its his best friend. If they are really going to do this he wants to do it just perfect.

Phil pulls his shirt over his head and throws it on the floor with Dans. One of Dans hands presses agaisnt Phils exposed chest as the other finds its way to the back of his neck. Phil leans back in, reconnecting his lips with Dans. Their mouths move gently with the other, taking in who they are really kissing. Phil pulls back from Dan and kisses down his jaw. Dan immediately starts squirming as Phil's lips gently kiss the most sensitive part of his body, his neck.

"God that feels so good." Dan moans out. Phil smiles against his neck before kissing further down. Phil kisses down to his chest, making his way down his torso. A rush of excitement flames through Dans stomach having Phil's lips against his waistline not realizing the feelings developing. Dan bites his lip as Phil now hovers over his crotch. Phil looks up at Dan, his eyes asking for permisson. Dan nods his head to signal Phil that he is okay with him touching him. Phil takes a deep breath as he slowly starts pulling Dans boxers down. The slow friction causing Dan to throw his head back from pleasure. Every touch Phil is giving him is making him melt more against his bed from how right all of this feels. Why does it feel so right though?

Dan whimpers to the sudden cold air as Phil fully pulls his boxers off of him, exposing him. Phil's breath gets caught in his throat as he stares down at the naked Dan below him. He has only ever seen Dan naked once and that was because they were curious of what was happening with them down below, soon figuring out it was puberty. Phil's crawls above Dan, hovering over him. His hand shakes as he reaches out to grab a hold of Dans member. He takes it in his hand, causing Dan to become uneasy.

"Is this okay?" Phil asks to make sure as he slowly begins stroking Dan. Dans eyes close shut to how sensitive he feels and every touch from Phil drives him to want more.

"Fuck yes." Dan breathlessly exhales as Phil pumps him. Dans legs tremble and he grips Phil's neck to support himself. A thought bubbles in Phil's mind. Wondering if he should do what he is thinking or not just in case that's too gay. He takes a does breath and risks the chance. He replaces his hand with his mouth and begins sucking Dan. Dans back arches up, causing Phil to choke as Dan hits the back of his throat. Phil grips Dans hips to hold him down and begins bobbing his head. Dans hands find his way down to Phil's hair, gripping it in his fists. Phil's fringe brushes against Dans stomach, tickling the butterflies growing inside of him.

"Fuck, I don't even care if this is gay anymore I don't want you to stop." Dan admits, feeling a familiar warm sensation grow in his lower stomach. Phil can feel Dan about to go over edge and decides to take his mouth off, making Dan whine from the loss. He sits in between Dans legs and looks down at him. "You don't understand how good everything you do feels." Dan says, which raises a question within Phil.

"Dan. I need to ask you a question." Phil asks. Dan nods his head, allowing him to ask. "Are you just doing this because you want to piss off your parents, or is there another reason?" Phil asks. Dan freezes as he thoughtfully thinks about Phil's question.

"Do you mean... Am I doing this because I want to?" Dan asks. Phil nods his head. He thinks about it more. With every girl he has been with he has actually felt something, but that either changed after the kiss or because he just didn't feel the connection he was hoping. With Phil, he feels something different. Every time they kiss his stomach fills with butterflies and he wants more. Right now he is aching for more from Phil, basically pleading for him to give him the pleasure he desperately wants. This is his guy best friend though. I don't think it's normal to feel that way.

"Are you doing this because... You do want to do this and you... like me?" Phil then asks.

"I don't know. Do you like me?" Dan asks. Phil tenses as in his mind he is screaming an answer he never thought he'd say. If he admits it, will this change everything?

"Yes." He decides to admit, making Dans eyes widen in happiness.

"Really?" He asks as he didn't expect that. He didn't expect it himself when he is feeling the same way back. Phil nods his head.

"Then... I think I like you too." He finally admits. Both of them finally admitting their real feelings for each other that they have pressed back for so many years without knowing. This weight gets lifted off both of their shoulders as everything now makes sense. "And I think I've liked you for a while."

"Me too." Phil agrees. Dan smiles as it feels so good to say something he never thought he would ever say, not regretting it one bit. "So. Now that we've admitted that... Do you want to continue?" Phil asks. Dan nods his head. "You've never done this with a guy before though, I've never done it either." Phil reminds, fearing of continuing but wanting to so badly.

"Just be careful. I know you have to go slow."

"Are you sure you want this?" Phil worriedly asks.

"Yes Phil, please fuck me until I am on fire." Dan demands, referencing to his username he made when he was 12. Phil nods his head and continues, this time feeling 100% right about this.

Continues again in part 3 ;)