Friends fight?

Dan and Phil don't even know how to explain that short make out session they had last night. Dans intentions was to get Phil's mind off of Hannah's awful kiss and give him a good one, not realizing that this is actually leading to something more then him just helping his friend, but neither one of them wants to admit it to each other or even to themselves.

Dan grunts as he gets out of his car and walks up to Phil's house. He walks in and heads straight into Phil's room. He opens the door and looks around, revealing a still sleeping Phil. Dan rolls his eyes as he walks over to his bed. He crosses his arms and looks down at Phil. Dan clears his throat to wake up Phil. Phil's eyes open slightly and he squints up at Dan.

"Rise and shine mother fucker it's a brand new day." Dan says. Phil grunts and smushes his face into his pillow. Dan crouches down and stops right against Phil's ear. "Are you gonna stay in bed like a wuss or are you going to get up and grab life by the tit balls?"Dan asks, getting no response from Phil. Dan sighs before grabbing Phil's blanket and yanking it off of him. Phil squeals and curls himself into a ball as the cold air hits his exposed skin. "Are you a wuss?" Dan asks. Phil shakes his head but stays in a fetus position. Dan then jumps up onto Phil's bed and onto Phil. "Are you a wuss?" Dan repeats. Phil covers his face with his hands as Dan straddles him. "IS YOU A WUSS?" Dan yells. Phil laughs and shakes his head to the annoyance from Dan. Dan stands up on Phil's bed, both feet on either side of Phil. He grabs a hold of Phils arm. Phil uncovers his face and looks up at him. "You are going to get up in 3... 2... 1." Dan says while very roughly pulling him up, causing Phil to fly up into the air. Dan grunts as he uses all the strength he had to pull Phil up. "Yeah you go, Show the world!" Dan adds, holding onto Phil so he has no choice but to stand up. Once Phil is on his feet he laughs and rubs the sleep out of his eyes. Dan then looks down, realizing Phil is in nothing but his boxers. "And put some clothes on, Jesus Christ I don't wanna see that." Dan finishes before jumping off of Phil's bed.

"Well if you didn't rudely throw my blanket off you wouldn't see anything." Phil says as he falls down onto his bed and jumps off. His morning voice a bit scratchy as he continues to wake himself up."Why did you wake me up like that anyway?"

"Oooh I don't know, maybe because it's almost 8 and I have been waiting outside for you for almost 30 minutes." Dan informs. Phil eyes widen as they dart towards his clock, realizing that it is 7:56.

"Oh god I over slept." Phil says while quickly running over to his dresser.

"No shit Sherlock. Now hurry your ass up. We have a physics test that I don't want to be late for." Dan demands. Phil grabs out the first shirt he can find and his usual pair of jeans. He quickly pulls his jeans up, stumbling in the process. He throws his shirt on and runs back over to his bedside table to grab his glasses as he has no time to put in contacts unless he wants to accidentally poke out his eye. Dan stands at Phil's door as he watches Phil rush to get ready. He tilts his head once Phil puts his glasses on, feeling this bubble form in his stomach. Dan has never admitted this out loud but he always liked Phil in his glasses. They just frame his face well and the black really contracts with his pale skin and make him look really attractive-

Once Phil is done with his clothes he doesn't even worry about his teeth or hair as they are going to be late if they don't get going now and they both will get phone calls home. He instead does a subtle fringe check without using a mirror and grabs a mint. He then grabs his bag and swings it over his shoulder.

"Let's go."

_____________________

Dan and Phil sit at their usual spot they sit at during lunch. They usually sit alone as they don't like to associate with other people, but recently since Phil has been getting close with Hannah, her and two of her friends have been sitting with them. They are pretty okay for the most part, accept for Alden's constant suspicious of Dan and Phil dating. He's wrong though.