Friends love each other?

Dan throws his books into his locker, clearly still upset about what happened at lunch. Him and Phil have never gotten into a fight like that before. They have always been on the same side of things and always help to defend the other, but this time they were against each other. Now they have just revealed to their friends that they were in fact making out and now they are never going to hear the end of it. But what's worse is what Phil said. How he clearly yelled out that he didn't need Dan. How can Dan just walk off and feel alright after that? If it was any other person he would just brush it off, but Phil is really important to him and has been since the day he met him. What Phil said hurt him more then anything anyone had ever said. He's not okay with that.

Dan holds onto the door of his locker and stares down at the mess he made. Not even bothering to clean it. A shadow appears on the floor as Phil approaches him.

"H-hi." Phil nervously greets Dan, his hands shaking as he remembers what he said to him. Dan stares up at Phil. The obvious anger still burning in his eyes. He then slams his locker door and turns away from Phil. "Look, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said." Phil apologizes as he follows Dan.

"Don't follow me." Dan says, but Phil ignores.

"Dan please I'm really sorry." He apologizes again. Dans pace quickens as he heads down the hallway, Phil still following behind. "Dan."

"Fuck off Phil." He yells, which makes Phil stop. He sighs and heads down a different hallway. Dan just needs more time to cool off and Phil understands that. He is not giving up on him though.

Phil knocks on Dans door after hours they last seen each other. The door opens and Dans older brother Tyler appears.

"Is Dan here?" He asks. Tyler nods his head.

"Yeah he is. He's sulking about something in his room though." Tyler says, making the guilt in Phil grow.

"Can I please see him?" Phil asks. Tyler nods his head before turning away and heading back towards the living room. Phil enters Dans house, closing the door behind him. He doesn't bother with his shoes as he heads over to Dans room. He pauses at the door to listen if Dan could be doing anything. It's silent, so Phil decides to knock. "Dan?" Phil calls, getting no response. Phil then reaches for the doorknob and opens the door. He peaks his head in and watches as Dan quickly covers his face with his blanket. "Dan. It's Phil." Phil informs. He hears Dan grunt in response. Phil sighs before closing the door and walking over to his bed. "Can we please talk?" Phil asks. Dan stays silent once more. Phil rolls his eyes as he doesn't know what to do. "Please Dan." He says as he forcefully grabs Dans covers and tries to pull them away, but Dan wraps himself into them. Phil sighs. He then remembers what Dan did to him this morning and gets an idea. He jumps up onto Dans bed and straight onto Dan. Dan lets out a grunt as Phils body collides with his.

"Ouch." Dan whines. Phil sits on Dan, his legs on either side of him and he hovers over Dan. Dan removes the blanket from his face to look up at Phil. "Just because I'm wrapped up in bed doesn't mean you can take advantage of me like this." Dan jokingly says. Phil laughs a little, but really wants Dan to understand that he is sorry.

"Dan. I'm really really sorry. I didn't mean anything I said." Phil apologizes. Dan sighs as he looks away from Phil.

"Then why would you say that I was a mistake and that you didn't need me?" Dan asks. Phil sighs this time and leans back onto Dan.

"I don't know Dan. I was angry and didn't know what I was saying." Phil says.

"So your first instinct was to hurt me?" Dan asks, feeling like he got stabbed in the back. "That really hurt me Phil because I need you more then you think." Dan adds. Phil sighs again. He really didn't mean it.