Friends make out?

That kiss surprisingly hasn't made things awkward between Dan and Phil. In fact they both haven't even mentioned it and acted like it never happened, but that doesn't mean it hasn't left either one of their minds.

Phil enters his home. He lets his backpack drop from his shoulder and down his arm as he closes the door behind him. He makes his way down the hallway and over to his room. He opens the door and right away is greeted by Dan who is on his bed.

"Nice for you to keep my bed warm." Phil says as he enters. Not even phased that Dan is spread out on his bed. Dans lips instantly form a smile as he turns his head to Phil.

"I know other ways we can keep this bed warm." Dan seductively says, giving Phil a cheeky wink. Phil blushes and turns around to close his door. Dan and Phil make sexual jokes to each other all the time, but ever since the kiss Phil feels really awkward whenever Dan does now. It doesn't make him uncomfortable, or feel grossed out, it just makes it seem... he doesn't really know actually. It's just different and he's not sure why. Dan sits up on Phil's bed. "I was hungry." Dan reveals the real reason why he is here. "Your mum makes awesome pumpkin cookies." Dan adds. Phil nods his head and throws his backpack over onto his floor, sighing while doing so. "Something bothering you?" Dan asks. Phil doesn't even have to say anything for Dan to be able to tell how he is feeling. They have known each other for so long that Dan can tell in an instant if something is bothering Phil. Phil nods his head as he walks over and sits down beside Dan. Dan swings his legs so they are hanging on the side of Phil's bed and sits with him. "Where were you anyway?" Dan asks.

"I was with Hannah." Phil responds.

"Oooooh." Dan says while raising his eyebrows and nudging Phil with his elbow.

"If only that was true." Phil says. Dan gives him a confused look.

"Did something happen?" Dan asks. Phil slouches and nods his head. "You didn't accidentally kick her in the leg did you?" Dan asks. Phil laughs a little as he shakes his head. He smiles as on his first date with a girl he accidentally kicked her in the leg after she kept rubbing hers against his. He didn't mean to, his leg is just really ticklish so when she was doing that, his leg reflexed and he ended up kneeing the table and kicking her right in the shin. Probably and mostly bruising her and they didn't go out after that.

"No, nothing like that." Phil denies.

"Then what happened." Dan asks. Phil looks up at him.

"Just like you, the kiss was horrible." Phil reveals. Dans eyes widen, remembering how gross his kiss with Casey was, but also remembering how great his kiss with Phil was and how he wanted- "She basically stuck her tongue to the back of my throat and all I could taste was cigarettes, which isn't a pleasant taste what so ever." Phil explains. Dan sighs and places his hand on Phil's shoulder.

"A smoker, already sign of a girl you should avoid." Dan says. Phil sighs as he nods his head.

"What is it with us that anytime we are with a girl something terrible happens or we feel as if there isn't a connection happening?" Phil asks as he looks up at Dan.

"I don't know what to tell you. We are just to awkward beans who even come near a girl starts embarrassing ourselves." Dan says. Phil nods his head. His eyes trail down to Dans lips, remembering how much better the kiss from Dan was. How everything felt right opposed from everything going wrong.