Chapter 22 - Confession Time

HAPPY READING !!!!

The scene continues from the party continues:

(Manik) "Navya. " He spoke annoyingly

(Nandini's POV) He loosened his grip but held me fixed; still didn't let go of me. I really want to run away from here.

(Manik continued) "What are you doing here Navya? You are just disturbing my privacy you fathead"

(Navya) "Just shup Mr.Know It All, I saw Nandini running out of the venue all tensed so I decided to clear the air between you guys and you are blaming me for this. Moreover I didn't know you had already followed her. But seeing her resist, it is better you give my introduction properly and see how the confusion clears (Navya gave a evil grin) "

(Manik) "Ok fine fathead" (turning towards Nandini) "Nandu, let me introduce you to her again. So Ms.Nandini Murthy meet Ms. Navya Singh."

(Nandu) "Yeah!! I know, Navya Singh...What?"

(Manik)"Navya Singh. She never told you her last name, did she? Nor did you ask."

(Nandini's brain virus started running)Singh. It is his dad's surname, then, she must be "Your sister?" I looked at him, literally stunned.

(Manik) "Yes. She is my younger sister. Technically, she is my father's elder brother's third child."

(Nandini shocked in her mind) I can't believe this. I got jealous over his sister without knowing who she was. Oh my god! Navya came closer to me and kissed me on my cheek.

(Navya) "Do forgive me, Nandini. You are so small and cute. Especially, much cuter when you were angry at Manik, I couldn't help but tease you. I guess my teasing went too far. Will you forgive your would be Sister-In-Law?"

(Nandini unable to get out of her shocked feeling and continued thinking) I didn't know what to say. Seeing my relaxed expression I guess she understood that I forgave her.

(Navya teasingly to Nandini) "Thanks for forgiving me. I am going on husband hunting. So Nandini what do you think will Mr. Cabir like me?"

(Manik) "Cabir who?"

(Nandini) "Cabir Dhawan."

(Manik) "Oh! He is Mr. Veer Dhawan's grandson. He is free now. He is a good choice for number 25, Navya."

(Navya) "Thanks. Hope he is number 25. See you later. Here you go Manik, key to my room. Take your quarrel there. People might come out hearing the noise."

(Nandini confusedly asked Manik) "What is number 25?"

(Manik) "That, we will worry about it later. Now our problem"

(Manik's POV) I took Nandu to the next floor where Navya has booked a room for herself. Navya wanted to stay here for the day and move to mom's house the next day. Unnecessarily wasting money for nothing! After we got inside, I made her sit and went out to bring some coffee to drink. She still seemed shocked after hearing Navya is my sister. More probably shocked by her actions! But I am really hAppy the way she reacted. I am glad that Navya's idea really worked. Now I am confident. After she finished her coffee,

(Manik then spoke) "Calmed down? Reenergised to fight with me?"

(Nandini) "Yes. (She took a deep breath and shouted) YOU DONKEY,MONKEY, DOG, DO YOU THINK I AM FOOL?"

(Manik cunningly in his mind) This was the reaction that I expected from her. I wanted to laugh but seeing Nandini all serious I decided to control my laughter and start talking to her.