Chapter 20 - Jealous but this time who??

Soon after the trip, it was my meeting with the Malhotras,

After the meeting that I had with Manik, he asked me whether I would go out for a play that was running at the London Square. I was really interested in that play and so I told yes. When both of us were packing our stuff and getting ready to go out, there came someone.

As he was talking, the door opened and a woman literally jumped on him.

(Girl) "Mannnnnnuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am here finally! Aren't you glad!?!"

(Nandini's POV) She hugged him as he was sitting and kissed him on his cheek. She sat on his chair handle and still cuddling him. Very intimate from what I can see. It made me angry. Here he was asking me out on a date and now in front of me, he cuddles with a woman. (Who is she ???)

(Manik) "When did you come?"

(Nandini's POV) He looked a bit uncomfortable but it was not like he is not used to it, just that he is uneasy with me sitting right in front of him.

(Girl) "Today morning. I went to see aunty (Nyonika). She told me that you are not staying with her. Why can't you just listen to what she says? (Finally, she noticed me) Oh! I am sorry. I didn't notice someone here. Is this the girl you were talking about, Manik?"

(Manik) "Ah! Yeah, Nandu, meet," Before he could continue she was cut by the mysterious girl,

(Navya) "Hi. I am Navya (Ya she is our very own Navya). The only girl he is closest to. You must be Nandini Murthy. Nandu, right?"

(Nandini)"Yes. Please call me Nandini. Glad to meet you."

(Navya) "Glad to meet you, too. Manik, are those theatre tickets? (Taking them) Two Tickets? Manik, come with me. I wanted to see this play so badly. You haven't asked anyone out already have you?"

(Nandini's POV) Manik looked at me. What did he want me to tell? Fight with her saying those ticket were ours? From what I can see, she seems to know more about him than me. All I could do, is get out of the place which is making me feel very unpleasant.

(Nandini) "I guess I should be leaving, allowing you, your space. Sorry for the disturbance."

Manik was about to tell something but as usual Navya again interfered, "Oh! So sweet of you! Thank you, Nandini. It was a pleasure meeting you. Manik! Are you going with someone else? Answer me! Don't be dazed!"

(Manik irritated) "Didn't you just come today? Aren't you tired?"

(Navya)"No, I am not. Do you have anyone specific in mind?"

(Manik)"Sigh. No. Let us go together."

(Nandini's POV) He gave in to her. He didn't even tell a word about inviting me. There is no way I am going anywhere with him hereafter. I made my move out.