"Shhhh! This is a fancy party, ain't no dance club!" I glanced at her.

"Sorry! " She laughed at herself. I could tell she was high, I could smell the aroma of smoke and whiskey mixed together all over Mel. It made my head kill.
I excused myself from the bar, and walked back to the dinner table.

"Bae, my head is pounding." I hugged him by the neck.

"You want me to walk you up to your room?" He asked me

"Nah, I got it" I kissed him goodbye, and waved to everyone.
I walked upstairs, and thanked our nanny for watching Aubrielle, changed into my oversized VIEWS shirt, and layed my head down.
I felt bad for leaving, but mostly everybody fucking annoyed me at that party. I closed my eyes, it's so unreal, that i'm getting marrried tomorrow.
Next Morning.
Today was my wedding day, I fluttered my eyes open with a smile.
I actually slept late, I looked at the clock, 2:00pm.
When I finally sat up, Aubrey wasn't next to me like usual.
I walked towards my phone, which was set on the nightstand, but I found a bouquet of flowers, with a note that read: Baby, its our day, the day when
I can officially call you my wifey. And I can't wait :) Meet the family and I downstairs, we're waiting ❤️
I love you with all my heart, Fring.
- Aubrey.
My heart jumped when I read it. I decided to capture my wedding day.
I snapped a pic of the flowers and posted it in instagram.

Woke up to this on my wedding day @champagnepapi ;) 💜I walked towards the door, but was stopped by Mel

I walked towards the door, but was stopped by Mel.

"You done being drunk now?" I said trying to push through her.

"Where are you going?" She stopped me again.

"I'm gonna go see my man. Thank you" I moved through her.

"You can't see your man, or the decorations yet until the actual wedding, or you'll give yourself bad luck." Mel pushed me back into the room.
"Noella made your favorite!" She handed me a plate.