Chapter 7- Caught in a Fight

One thing I didn't like about the past Megan was that she likes to disagree and argue with people. I mean she's still a kid, what do I expect? She wouldn't last a week without getting into trouble.

It was a Thursday morning and I was checking my facebook messages. Merong nag chat sakin.

Sofia Andales: Bitch, nasayo na nga si Brad pinakawalan mo pa ang tanga mo naman. Tapos ngayon you're going out with a varsity player, feeling mo sikat ka na? not to mention we saw you few months ago with a different guy. Ang landi mo naman? 

I tried to ignore it as much as I can. I like Lucas and we've been going out but I didn't think would matter to other people. Other guy? Yes, I'm hanging out with Christian but as a friend and we both know that.

The last part wasn't even a question it was more like a rhetorical one. I've back-read Megan and this girl's conversation. It was toxic, so many foul words. In the end, I decided to block her. I don't even know why Megan decided to remain facebook friends with this toxic person.

I got ready for school, I brought my flash drive with me just in case I would be randomly selected to report on  my tourism class which would happen 100%. I could feel and see it.

See, sometimes my foreseeing is kinda helpful although at some point it is not accurate.

However, there's one incident I did not see coming.

Palabas ako ng building, I took a shortcut in the open parking area since mas malapit sa main gate. 

"Sumama ka nga sakin!" A guy said grabbing my wrist leading me to what appears to be his car

"Excuse me?!" I looked at him with a puzzled look, the a girl who was with him were laughing and then she stuck her tongue at me so childishly.

????

Sofia Andales, di ko siya namukhaan kagad kasi iba yung profile picture niya sa facebook. And this guy grabbing my arm is Megan's ex-boyfriend, Brad.

"No, I'm not going anywhere!" I resisted "Hiwalay na tayo! What's wrong with you?" I asked

"Gusto mong malaman? It's been only a seven months Meg! Pinatawad kita nung pinatulan mo yung bestfriend ko pero nung nagkamali ako ni hindi mo man lang ako sinuyo? Di ka humingi ng tawad? Tapos ngayon malalaman ko na lang na ang dami mong pinalit sakin ngayon?! Kaya ba ayaw mo makipag balikan?"

I froze. Whoa!

 So Megan cheated? I did not know that side of the story, I wasn't sure if that really happened in Megan's life because I didn't bother to look at her past too much kasi ang sakit sa ulo ng mga desisyons niya. The thing is I'm not the old Megan, she's somewhere in Kaluwalhatian and she's at peace, meanwhile, I'm stuck here naghahanap ng solusyon sa problema niya. Brad was the bad influence to Megan and I hated him for letting Megan be an alcoholic and use drugs. Megan's last memory of him was when he saw him making out with another girl. But at this point, alam kong both of them are wrong.

They were throwing foul words sa akin but I wasn't really listening, it's not for me anyway. Besides, I don't feel like I owe them an explanation. Ang dami kong iniisip ngayon.

I wasn't really sure what happened, but the next thing I know, Sofia, slapped my right cheek. She was supposed to do it again bpero naharang ko yung kamay niya. I did not let go of her wrist not until when I looked at her straight in the eye. Hindi ko gustong ihypnotize siya pero this has to stop.

"The next time, you hurt other people, you're gonna have to deal with the real me but this time I'll let you go but you will have to apologize to EVERY person na nasaktan mo from now on" I commanded 

Ava appeared from my peripheral vision. We've caused a commotion. Ang daming taong nakatingin samin.

As for Brad, I also hypnotized him to go to a police station and surrender himself voluntarily for abusing and selling drugs.

I did not imagine that I would do this would happen. I'm just hoping this would do good to them. But hey, I could've asked them to disappear on the phase of the earth but I didn't. 

Sofia,  looked puzzled. "Uhh sorry Megan sa mga nagawa ko sorry sorry" She cried and then stared at me and looked away. "Ba't ba ko umiiyak? sorry"

"We should go" she said almost whispering to Brad

Brad shook his head for a bit before he decides to go inside his car and drive away.

Ava held my hand for then she tried to laugh it off. I gave her a tired smile.

"Deserve nila yun Meg. So ano okay ka lang ba? Ang gulo ng mundo nila ano?" sabi ni Ava

I nodded.

 I saw Lucas was running towards us in his white and blue jersey.

"Asan sila? Anong ginawa nila sayo?" he asked furiously, someone who knew me must've called him

"They left" Ava answered

I nodded. "And I'm fine, wag kayo mag alala medyo pagod lang" I assured him

His eyes met mine as if he was studying me, I looked away.

"I just wanna go home" I said