Chapter 17

I wasn't sure how to act around Vic anymore. It had been three days since the 'incident', and I wasn't sure if this meant I would go back to being considered his sex slave or what. Either way, I tried my best to avoid him when I could. It's not like I see him a lot anyways, but he had started to come out of his office more often lately, so I did my best to keep from running into him. Unfortunately, that wasn't working out for me today.

"Hey, Kellin. Can I see you in my office?" Vic asked as he approached me while I was vacuuming the living room. I paused for a moment before nodding, keeping my eyes in the floor. I followed him back up the stairs and into his office. He held the door open for me, closing it after we both walked through. I tangled my fingers together nervously as we both sat down. This chair held some strange memories for me, but I was too distracted by what Vic wanted to think about them. I looked up at him, almost jumping when his eyes met mine. I was captivated by his gaze, seemingly unable to look away. He seemed to be staring just as intensely at me as I was at him, but he snapped out of his trance a lot faster and continued the conversation.

"I would like to talk about the other day," he said awkwardly. I was surprised to find that he was nervous about this. Aside from being a gang leader, he seemed to have a suave confidence about him, especially when it comes to sex. I suppose that had just escaped him in this moment. Perhaps it was because I was a guy, and he had never done anything intimate with a male before. After all, he only took me because he thought I was a girl. He might have finally decided to get rid of me. The thought panicked me, and I tried to shove it out of my head as he continued.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure what to say. I mean, did you enjoy it? Up until I left you hanging, of course." His confidence was slowly coming back as he smirked with that last statement. I blushed profusely, not wanting to admit that I had in fact enjoyed it. Of course I had considered how attractive Vic was quite a few times during my time here, but I always brushed it off, not wanting to deal with that. Now I was being forced to face it, and I knew I couldn't keep ignoring it. I gave Vic a minuscule nod in response to his question, keeping my eyes on my lap to avoid seeing his response. He'd probably be disgusted and throw me out, just like my parents had. I felt a few tears prickle at my eyes. Even after a couple months, it still hurt to think that my parents couldn't love me because of my sexuality. Luckily Vic brought me out of the beginnings of a meltdown by clearing his throat. I looked up at him to see his expression turned to one of concern. I just gave him a small smile and returned my focus to his odd questions.

"I know that what happened with, um, my brother," he started solemnly, "Might have put you off of sexual activities, but I feel the need to tell you that I am interested in doing that again. Not so much as master and slave, but more so dominant and sub. Basically you have slightly more say in it, and it will be pleasurable for the both of us."

I considered his offer for a moment. I wasn't too shocked by it, for some reason, but I wasn't sure how to respond. It sounded intriguing, but what if me being okay with him touching me was a one time thing? I might be slowly getting over Mike, but I still had a long ways to go. I didn't want to agree to this only to be made miserable and have the nightmares come back. I was scared, but the look on Vic's face when I had walked in on him was burned into my brain, and I wanted desperately to see that again.

"Deal," I told Vic. He looked somewhat surprised, but he quickly covered it up with a smile.

"I'm glad. We can sort this out another day. Now go take a nap or shower or something." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"But I still have some chores to do," I reminded him. He just waved me off.

"I'll have Felix finish them up. Now shoo," he ushered me to the door and pushed me out. I stared at the closed door and pouted. It wasn't fair to the other slaves, but I didn't wan to defy Vic. I quietly went to my bedroom and did exactly as I was told. I lied down and took a nice, long nap.

Sorry, this is an awful filler, but I had to write it on my phone (which is really difficult), and it's sort of important. Like most of it is bullshit, but there are a few details that are going to be used to push the story along because now I've figured out where it's going. At least I updated sort of on time. I hope you at least mildly enjoy this short chapter.