Chapter 7

Today was boring, Vic didn't want much to do with me, and I was thankful for that because of yesterday. Today I just felt emotionally numb. I had cried myself to sleep last night, and my body was very sore. My ass hurt, my burns stung, and my back was stiff from sleeping on the floor.

I glanced down at the timer on the stove and saw it was seven, meaning that I would have to serve Vic dinner. I walked over to the cook, and he handed me the meal. I walked over to the dining room, but Vic wasn't there.

Knowing that he'll be pissed if I don't tell him his dinner is ready, I went to find him. I went to  his room and knocked on the door, getting no response. I went to his office and did the same thing once more.

"Come in," I heard him say.

Slowly, I opened the door and stepped in. "Your, um, dinner is on the table." I mumbled out while looking at the floor.

He nodded his head and motioned for me come to him.

"Um, yes?" I mumbled standing close to Vic.

He stood up from his desk and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm going to need your help." He said, smirking and pushing me down to my knees.

I sat on my knees facing the bulge in his pants, and with shaking hands, I unbuttoned them and pulled them down, along with his boxers. I didn't pull them down much, just enough for his member to be freed.

Knowing what he is going to make me do, I took him in my hands and licked him base to tip. I looked up to see Vic with his eyes closed and mouth slightly opened. Focusing back on his large member, I placed kitten licks on the tip, making Vic take in a sharp, jagged breath.

I took in a deep breath and made a courageous move by engulfing him in my mouth. Above me, I heard Vic let out a quiet moan, and I looked up to see him biting his lip.

I slowly bobbed my head and flattened my tongue on the underside of his dick. I felt Vic's fingers travel down and tangle themselves in my hair, forcing me to move my head quicker.

I continued bobbing my head until I gagged a bit and pulled off completely. Before Vic got too mad, I took one of his testicles in my mouth and cupped the other in my hand, gently massaging it. Vic gasped and moaned at my sudden actions and mumbled to me, "Fuck, I'm close. I expect you to swallow."

I obeyed and returned my attention to his tip. I swirled my tongue around it, bobbing my head lightly until I felt him shooting in my mouth. I pulled off and swallowed his seed, looking up to see a very satisfied Vic.

"Well, slut, you're much better than I thought for a newbie. Anyways, follow me. I want you by me while I eat." He said, walking from his office, and I trailed close behind him.

He reached the large dining table and sat down at the seat his plate was at. He pointed to the ground by him and told me to kneel and wait for him.

I rolled my eyes, careful to not let Vic see, and knelt beside him, becoming his submissive little slut, as he said to me moments before. I watched him eat, and now that I thought about it, I had been here two days and only eaten twice. My body had gotten used to little food, so I hadn't eaten much, but later I would get something to eat. I could have a real meal instead of cheap, greasy fast food.

I was snapped out of my train of thought by someone snapping their fingers in my face.

"God, bitch, listen to me when I am speaking to you," a voice said. I looked up to see Vic glaring down at me.

"Sorry," I mumbled, my cheeks heating up from the embarrassment of me zoning out from thinking of food.

"What I was trying to say before you ignored me was that I'm done eating, so you can clear my plate and get out of my sight." Vic said, standing up.

I stood up and grabbed his plate, wanting to ask question but hesitating out of fear of being hit.

"Why did you make me kneel by you when you ate?" I eventually asked, looking at him.

He smirked and grabbed my hip, pulling me to him and whispering in my ear, "Because you're mine, and I can make you do what I want."

Without thinking, I spoke, "What if I don't?"

Vic's smirk deepened, and he pulled me even closer and leaned to my ear again.

"Well then, things could get interesting. Couldn't they?"

My eyes went wide as he pulled away smiling, leaving me standing alone and shocked.