Chapter 8

I instantly went to the fridge after Vic went upstairs, and I made myself a giant sandwich and piled all of my favorite toppings on it. My mouth watered just looking at it when I finished, and I practically devoured it.

After I ate the sandwich, I couldn't help myself, so I grabbed an apple. The apple looked even better than the sandwich; it was plump and red. Apples had always been my favorite food, and I was way too excited to have one for the first time in a while.

I walked out of the kitchen and made my way towards my room. Taking the first bite of the apple, I almost moaned because it was ripe and juicy. When I finished chewing, a door opened, and I saw it was Vic's office. I was about to take a second bite, but the apple was taken from my hand.

"Hey," I whined, sticking out my bottom lip. I heard a chuckle and looked up to see Vic.

"That's my apple," I whined, sticking my lip out even more.

"Not anymore, sweetheart. And by the way, I'm the only one who should be making you moan," Vic said, winking before walking away. I stared after him, my face burning from his comment. I sighed, deciding to just leave it be, and walked to my room. I sat on the pathetic excuse of a bed and wondered what I should do for entertainment. I wanted to see the rest of the house, but I didn't want to make Vic angry by wandering. I doubted he would let me use any sort of electronic, so watching TV and going online were off the list. I glanced around the room, my eyes landing on the closet. I figured I could look through the "outfits" Vic had left me, but I imagined it was all lingerie and such. I opened the doors and surveyed the rack. Much like I had pictured, everything was tiny and made of lace. Rolling my eyes, I rifled through the pieces. Some of them were pretty cute, but I wouldn't admit that aloud. I quickly went through all the clothes, finding some that I might actually be comfortable wearing, and I was bored again.

I closed the closet doors and sighed. If I could even find something to amuse me for fifteen minutes, what was I going to do if I was stuck here forever? The sudden thought struck me. I could be here forever. I would just be used for sex until Vic decided I was no longer needed, then he would probably kill me. I shook my head, trying to stop thinking. I just had to stay calm until I could find a way to get out of here.

After getting the concerning thoughts out of my head, I gave up on staying in my room. I had heard Vic return to his office, so what harm could it do if I just explored a little? I quietly opened my bedroom door and walked out, closing the door gently behind me. I glanced at Vic's office door. I could hear him talking to someone, probably on the phone, so I took that as my chance to go unnoticed. I went further down the hall, facing several doors. I walked up to the first one and put my ear against it. I couldn't hear anyone inside, so I turned the knob and entered.

Inside there were boxes upon boxes, stacked all the way up to the ceiling. I read the labels on some of them.

'Preciado: Trey, Poppy, Sid'

'Fuentes: Mickey, Mary'

'Fuentes: Timothy, Ethan, Oz'

'Gilbert: Adam, Trey, Bennie'

'Wood: Sid, Lou'

'Martinez: Hunter, Lou, Oz, Adam'

At first I was slightly confused. Who were all these people and what was in these boxes? Then I recognized one of the names I had heard from the stoners in high school and slowly backed away. That was a lot of drugs, but I shouldn't be surprised. After all, I was here as a gang leader's personal sex toy, so finding drugs stored in his mansion wasn't too unexpected. I just slowly backed out of the room, closing the door behind me. I shook off the weirdness of the entire situation and continued on with my little adventure. I opened the door directly across from the one I had just been in. Once again, I made sure no one was inside. It was silent, so I went in. It looked like a normal bedroom and appeared unused. It was probably a guest bedroom, but I didn't think Vic had many guests stay over. I laughed as I pictured big, bad Vic having his parents visit and stay in this room. I quickly stopped my laughter when I heard footsteps. Luckily, whoever it was went downstairs. I paused for one more moment before exiting the guest room.

There were four other rooms dotting the hall, and I decided to go to the very last one. I listened closely, and once again I was met with nothing. I opened the door, cringing when it creaked slightly on its hinges. I pushed it open the rest of the way without problem and went in. Unlike the other rooms, I couldn't find a light switch directly next to the door. I felt along the wall until I felt something under my hand. I flicked it, and the room was illuminated. I took note of the odd placement of the light switch, slightly shadowed by a large wardrobe. I surveyed the room, gasping at the items and furniture strewn about. There was a large swing attached to the ceiling by four chains, with a mirror above it. To the right of that, there was a deep purple bed with a decorative headboard and four bedposts. There were a few dressers scattered about the room by various benches, couches, and chairs. I saw some rope looped around a hook in the wall, along with a length of chain and some leather cord. I shivered as I wondered what use Vic had for these items. I switched off the light and went to leave the room. I stopped in my tracks when I noticed the silhouette at the door.

"You just couldn't help yourself, pet?"