Chapter 10

About halfway through my list of chores Vic had left for me, I took a quick break. I looked around to make sure no one was there before gingerly sitting down on one of the bar stools at the counter. My arms ached slightly from the hard scrubbing I had done all morning in the bathrooms, and I had a headache from all the fumes of the cleaning chemicals. Sighing, I laid my head down on my arms, closing my eyes for a moment. Sadly my relaxed state didn't last long because I shot up when I heard a door open and close. Vic marched into the kitchen, barely giving a second glance as he stomps up the stairs. I just watched him go, wondering why he was so angry. Deciding I shouldn't piss him off anymore than he is, I returned to cleaning. 

I cussed as the coffee stains on the counter remained. I had been scrubbing at them for ten minutes, and they didn't look any different from when I started. I threw the old rag I was using down and sank against the cabinets under the counter. I leaned my head back, trying not to get frustrated. After a brief moment calming down, I got back up and tried some more. 

"Goddamn it! What the hell kind of coffee is this?!" I yelled after another ten minutes of trying to remove the coffee from the counter. 

"It's very nice Brazilian coffee and a gift from a good friend," I heard from behind me. I don't even bother turning around, knowing I was already going to get in trouble for this. I just sighed and shut my eyes tightly, thinking maybe if I kept them closed for long enough that everything- or everyone- around me would disappear. Unfortunately it didn't work because I felt a cool hand on my shoulder and a presence next to me. I opened my eyes to see Vic looking at me in amusement.

"Don't get upset over spilled coffee," he said, chuckling at his lame joke.

"Ha, ha. Very amusing. You should have your own comedy show," I replied, completely unimpressed. He just smirks at me. 

"I don't have a TV show, but I have my own PornHub channel," he told me, gently kissing the shell of my ear. My cheeks burned, and I just stared at him in shock. How did he go from lame jokes to owning a porn channel? I shook my head at him, and once again try to remove the coffee stains. I scrubbed at them furiously, pushing the rag down as hard as I can. Vic stopped me, taking the rag out of my hands. I looked at him in annoyance, just wanting to finish cleaning the kitchen so I could go nap in my room. 

"No wonder it's not working. You're doing it all wrong," he said. He walked over to a cabinet and pulls out a shot glass. I raised my eyebrow at him but didn't say anything. He then filled the glass with water and gently pours a little puddle on each spot of coffee. 

"Now, we wait," Vic said, looking quite smug. I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes. I doubted whatever he is doing will work any better than what I have tried. After a minute or two of silence, he took the rag and swipes across the area I had been working on. I walked over to see what had happened and laugh at him, but there was no coffee in sight. I gaped at the spotless counter, looking up at Vic, who had a smirk playing at his lips. 

"There you go, all done." I just stared at him. 

"But, Sir, I still have a few more items on the list," I tried to say. He just put up his hand, as if to quiet me, and I stopped talking. 

"I said you're done. Now follow me." I sighed, leaving the bucket of cleaning supplies on the counter and following him. I also realised that he is a lot calmer than he was a little while ago. Maybe something had happened while he was out, and when he got home he relaxed. Whatever the case was, I hoped I wasn't in trouble. 

We walked upstairs and into his office. His desk was an absolute mess, covered in all sorts of documents and graphs and pens. He motioned for me to sit down at the chairs opposite to where he was sat. I politely sat where he told me to, crossing my legs in an attempt to hide the outline of my dick that could be seen through the garish neon yellow lingerie I wore today. I had decided to wear the ugliest lingerie while doing chores so I wouldn't feel bad if it got ruined. 

Vic just chuckled at my antics, assuring me it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before or wouldn't be seeing in the future. I blushed bright red, wanting to run out of the room. Instead, I patiently waited for him to do whatever it is he needed me here for.

"So, Pet, I have decided I need to alert you of something. All the others are used to it by now, but I wanted to let you know because you are new. I am scheduled to go on a trip to meet with another important drug lord tomorrow. I will be leaving tonight, and of course, I can't leave all of you here alone to try and escape or be lazy or whatever else. My brother, Mike, will be here watching over you all and making sure everything runs smoothly until I get back in three days. If anyone is out of line, he will let me know, and I will give them punishment. Can you handle yourself while you are gone, Pet?" 

I took a moment to let all that information set in. I was a little nervous because I didn't want to accidentally do something wrong and have Mike tell Vic. Otherwise, it might be a little nice to not have Vic around, demanding for a strip tease or blowjob all the time. It would give me a chance to recuperate from the sudden sexual activity I've had. I nodded, and Vic stood up. 

"Great. You can go back to your room now. I want you with the other slaves at the front hall in an hour because I will be giving everyone instructions, introducing Mike, then leaving." I just nodded again and walked out of his office.  I went to my room, lying on the bed. I was slightly anxious to meet this Mike guy. I knew I would never get to sleep if I was worrying about him, so I decided that maybe he'll be a lot nicer and more relaxed than Vic is. 

I woke up with a start to knocking on my door. 

"Kellin? You in there?" I groggily wiped my eyes and stood up. I walked over to the door and found a girl named Alexa standing there. 

"C'mon, Kellin. We need to be in the front hall now. Master Vic is waiting." Her words woke me up quickly, and we both raced down the stairs. When we got there, everyone was staring at us. Vic had his eyes narrowed at me, and I looked at my feet. 

"Thank you for fetching him, Alexa. Kellin, get in line somewhere so we can move this along," he commanded. I quickly found a space between two other slaves and listened to what Vic was telling us. 

"I will be back on Thursday morning. As most of you already know, that does not mean that for the next three days you all get to party and hang out. Mike will be here watching over everything while I am on business. Do not do anything stupid or against my rules and think you can get away with it. Even though Mike will not be giving you punishment, I will be when I return. Behave and get your shit done." Vic hugged his brother for a moment before wheeling his suitcase outside. One of the slaves quietly shut the door behind him. Mike walked around, glancing at all the slaves and murmuring to himself. He got to me, looking me up and down. He suddenly leaned in, and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. 

"Well then, maybe this babysitting gig won't be so bad after all," he said, and I could feel his lips turn up into a smirk against my neck. He gently kissed my throat before pulling away. He looked around at all the others gaping at us. Mike glared at them, and they all looked away. 

"What are you doing? Back to work!" He shouted. I went to return to my room, but Mike caught my eye. He smiled and winked at me before turning away towards what appeared to be the room he was staying. I just sighed, worried about what was going to happen over the next three days. 

I don't know if I already announced this, but this story is past 1K! Thank you guys so much, I hope you're enjoying it. The plot is starting to really come in, and things will get exciting. Also, thank you for those who also read my DD/LB Kellic "A Trophy Daddy's Trophy Little", it's past 2K. I will probably be finishing up ATDTL soon, but don't be sad. I have plenty of stories I am wanting to write, so look out for those. Hope you enjoyed this update!