{He Asks You Out} - Preference

Start from the beginning

Poe - He'd probably be a cutiepie and make a big gesture about it, wanting you to remember it perfectly. You were oblivious to all the staring and the whispers around the base since you worked as a medic but you felt something was wrong because you hadn't seen Poe in a while.

Whichever person you asked would say they didn't know where he was and they'd smirk at you which confused you. It was until you got to Finn and Rey when they told you to go outside.

You had thanked them yet frowned when you saw nothing out of the ordinary outside- pilots and mechanics were still running around and crates were still being pushed around.

"Look up!" Rey insisted and she and Finn laughed

You frowned but looked up, widening your eyes and gasping when you saw an x fighter spelling out 'Will you go out with me (Y/N)? x Poe'

When the x fighter landed and you saw it was Poe you grinned, running over to him and wrapping your arms around his neck. He'd laugh and pick you up in his arms as you'd spew out yes's.

Finn - He'd be sweet and would also probably do a kind of big gesture but not as big as Poe.

He'd get you flowers and chocolates and a cute little teddy bear to show you how sure he'd be to have you as his girlfriend.

You'd be surprised to see him with all of the gifts and he would probably smile at you timidly," Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?"

You didn't think you'd ever nodded your head more quickly before in your life before going to him and kissing his cheek, inviting him to eat the chocolates with you.

General Hux - It made him so unsure of himself which was not something that was common. He didn't like feeling that way so he knew he had to tell you as quickly as possible.

When he saw that you finally had some free time, he pulled you away. You frowned at this and asked him what he needed.

"I want you to be my girlfriend." He said simply

You raised your eyebrow," What?"

"Let me take you out for dinner. I want you to be my girlfriend."

You smirked,"You've got to earn it, General Hux."

Kylo Ren - He'd probably ignore you for a while, wanting to understand his feelings for you. Whenever you'd see him, he'd go the opposite way or just would make no note of your presence.

It annoyed you to the point where you had to grab him and push him into a secluded room.

"What is wrong with you?" You said, crossing your arms and looking up at him

He had taken his helmet off and looked down at you with an unknown expression on his face.

"Well?" You raised your eyebrow

Without answering you, he leaned down and kissed you hard. You gasped but kissed him back, placing your hands on his shoulders.

"Be mine." He whispered as he pulled away and pressed our foreheads together

"I'm yours." You whispered back

Kanan - When he'd ask you out, it would be private and probably when the crew would be asleep. Everyone knew that you two liked each other and he wanted at least this small moment of privacy before they would find out.

He'd probably sneak into your room and you'd be reading a book or looking over a map. Not even surprised with him always coming into your room almost every night, you put away your things and smiled at him.

"I wanted to ask you something." He'd say as you invited him over to your bed

"Anything." He'd sit down beside you and you placed your head on his shoulder, normal for both of you yet made both of your hearts race with how close together you two were

"Would you mind if.. I want you to be my girlfriend?" He smiled at you shyly

You'd giggle and kiss his cheek," Thought you'd never ask."

Ezra - He'd try making up a plan to ask you out. He would want everything perfect because that's how you are to him- perfect.

Unfortunately, he told Sabine to help him plan it out. She then told Zeb who told Kanan and Hera and Chopper ended up finding out as well.

Instead of him being able to surprise you, Zeb would probably be like," So you told Ezra yes to being his girlfriend?"

Ezra would get all flustered," Zeb, stop! You weren't even supposed to know!"

You would think it was endearing and you'd kiss his cheek,"If you asked, I'd imagine I'd say yes." You giggled which Ezra blushed harder at

Captain Rex - He'd be so nervous about it. You two wouldn't really have any time together with you having to be with your Master Anakin Skywalker and he would have to be with his legion since he was their captain.

Nonetheless, there was finally a day that was a bit calming and you and Rex were sent to scout the landscape.

"I was meaning to talk to you about something, General." Rex said as you two hiked up a steep trail

"Yeah?" You smiled back at him

"I.. So you're a Jedi-"

"That I am, Rex." You giggled which made him laugh nervously," Where are you going with this?"

"I know you have that thing with no attachments and no way to love. I get that! I really do. For me it's 'good soldiers follow orders' and I happen to follow all orders except for one."

You looked over at him, biting your lip," What is this one order?"

"I happen to have formed a sort of attachment to you." He smiled shyly

You gave him a small smile and reached your hand over to take his in yours," I can break at least one rule."

Han Solo - He'd be so sure of himself, knowing that you'd say yes. You two had been shamelessly flirting with each other ever since you met each other so it came easy to him.

Yet, the day that he was going to ask you out, he caught you talking to another man which infuriated him. He probably had (rather rudely) taken your hand and took you away from the man.

"So what, you're talking to other guys now?" He'd say angrily

You'd roll your eyes at this," I'm talking to guys not other guys. I don't know what's your prob-"

"Be my girlfriend." It was sudden and it obviously took you by surprise. You had widened your eyes and looked at him while he smirked, enjoying your reaction

"What?"

"I'm serious. I don't want there to be other guys that talk to you or that you talk to. Be my girlfriend." He smirked widely

You blinked before smiling and nodding," 'Long as you don't have other girls you talk to."

Han would grin and wrap an arm around you," Never again."