Prologue

“Thank you so much! Goodnight!” I yelled at the restless crowd just before running off stage. I grabbed a bottle of water as I walked through the corridors and ran a hand through my sweat soaked hair attempting to sort out the emotions I was experiencing. After 6 years of being a band, 7 albums and 5 world wide tours, it was all over. One Direction was ending. We were all growing apart and it was evident to the fans as well as to us. Our music didn’t flow right any more, we fought daily, even after long breaks visiting home. We all knew it wasn’t working anymore and it was time to end it. We had 5 final farewell shows in London, Dublin, LA, Seattle and Miami and that was it. As of about 4 minutes ago, we’re finished forever. A part of me is of course relieved. The whopping amounts of stress I dealt with every day were taking a toll on me, I’m only 22 and since I was 16 I’ve had to deal with stress and pressure that isn’t even imaginable for most people. And now of course I get to decide what I want to do with my future, which adds stress in place of what I’m getting rid of with the band ending. Do I go solo? Do I disappear until people have forgotten about me and then try to live a normal life? Do I soak up the fame while I still can? What are the other boys going to do? Of course we’ve said we’d keep in touch but it’s pretty obvious how well that will end up going. All I know is that my life will be forever changed by these boys and I know that I’ll miss all of them and what we've experienced together each and every day. Hopefully this isn't closing the book and we'll just meet up on another page. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - 

I hope you like this short intro! The idea is kind of from the song Dont Close the Book by Honor Society but it won't really have to do with that... Just used that as inspiration for the title. :)

Let me know what you think! :)