When he accidentally see you naked (wink wonk ;) )

STILL ALIVE!!! THANK GOODNESS I'VE SURVIVED NOW ITS 3rd SEMESTER YAYAYAYAYYA, THE WAIT IS OVER NOW i guess? well here ya go my lovely readers <3 ahueheuhe well im gona staph rn AND THANK YOU FOR THE 41.6k reads or dunno i lost count ay so yeah.. dont forget to

Vote l Comment l Add to your Library l Share it to you friends family

Helps me a lot so yeah byeee! see you in the next update! :DDD baibai

P.S PLES READ (IF YOU HAD QUESTION ABOUT ME AYYAY!!)well at the last A/N i said im gonna gave a Q&A well next chapt ill qnswer them oke so you have many time to ask me questions dont rush taek ur tiem okai?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><George:3><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-sans-

You were taking a bath, a nice warm/hot steamy bath just chilling your tense muscles. As the warm/hot water turned to cold, you started to dry yourself with a fluffy dry towel, and as you turned around you saw sans staring in that booteh ;) and he realised you were staring at him which made his cheeks bright tomato red/blu? seeing you naked.

He began to explain right infront of you NAKED, which all that he says you didnt understand 'cuz he was stuttering like crazy and cant keep an eye contact with you and he started to change the subject by joking around about your Melons, which made you mad about it and smack him on his face, but before you did it he teleported away

-PAPYRUS-

Well umm.. at last you were finished a Papyrus x Reader in wattpad (Aayyyy very clever), you needed to change your clothes 'cuz you have an errand with Papyrus i mean a date hmhmhmmmmm... ;)

As you get naked, and get some undies until the door opened rand saw a shocked and wtf dis sorcery i saw face of Papyrus (ofcurz you get a bath first but the author got lazy to type it ;)  he quickly apologizes as he saw your hmhm hawt naked body and ran out and closed to door, as he was gone you hear him screaming bloody murder down, but you were just shocked that he saw your hmhmmmm.. you didnt mind it after the incident.

-Mettaton-

Metts was gonna surprise you that he brought some lacy **hawt colour you want** underwear wink wonk ;) getting all kinky aye?, surprisingly he did know your cup size and the size of your panties no wonder that a pair of undies were missing because of him just to buy some **wink wonk** ,as he sneak to your room and putting quietly the bag of the undies and you suddenly go out without undies (i wonder why?) and you saw a bag which you look it whats inside of it as you saw it was a lacy undies, you shouted Metts. to come over to the room.

Then a thud on your closet which you get curious of the sound in your closet as you opened it, you saw Mett in a sneaky pose trying to take a picture of your body, which you quickly throw a pillow to get him out,shouting at him to delete that.

-Flowey-

You were doing some shower thingy, but little did you know that there was a plant who was stalking to you, and It was Flowey! He didnt know that you were going to shower he only did the stalking thing (which he does in the game yeah righhht) just to see if you're okay but it turned out ayyyyy kinky to him i guess. ( WOW A FLOWER CAN HAVE BONER WOW THE MORE YOU KNOW)

As you walked out to the shower you saw him turned on staring all the skin of yours, but you throw a shampoo bottle at him just stop the creepy staring.

-Undyne-

After a looongg time of training you finally got a shower,warm steamy shower for your muscles. You get the soap but its too small you decided to throw it away cuz its useless and  called Undyne for a new soap.

As Undyne made her way to the bathroom to give the soap, she knocked the door signaled that she got the soap, and you opened the door covering your body but Undyne tripped on to you which made the towel fall and both of you. As Undyne saw your body she was amazed, she was not turned on, or anything just praised your body how amazing and beautiful it was after she praised your body, she apologized and go back what she was doing , you just thanked God that she was not that wild that she saw your body, but little did you know after Undyne go away she fan-girled about your body how soft you are the the cliché fall.

-Grillby-

Well you know sneaking at your boyfriends house just to shower cuz you were lazy to shower at yours plus he have some adjustable water temp. (ayyy?), good thing the window of his bedroom was opened so you sneaked in with our bag of clothes , as you were in you hurriedly go to the shower, as you were showered in warm water the door opened and you turned around and see no other than Grillz. which his fire was purple means he was flustered or embarrassed as he saw the body of yours admiring it which he did nosebleed a bit.

You decided to flirt with him, so you twist your hip and do the dip (gorillaz rock the house? everone? oh ok its just me.. how sad) and his flame turned to dark purple means he was so aroused, he even asked if he can take a shower with you but you said no and pushed him out and closed the door right in his face

-Frisk-

You all were having a beach party (dont ask where is the beach) and you were in the changing tent not yet ready 'cuz you were finding were is your bikini/trunks until frisk immersed to the changing tent without you knowing well you know you were naked cuz you cant find your swimming attire but as she/he saw your body she/he fainted how bootyful it was.

-Chara-

You're having a bad day cuz its too hot, and you know what it is SWEAT ALL OVER YOU you always get mad of it when your clothes were drenched by sweat  and again it happened again to you so you take of your clothes and undies but someone opened the door and it was Chara and he/she saw you getting naked seeing a bit some lewd parts of yours made her/him nosebleed, as she/he noticed about the nosebleed he/she ran away as fast as he can 

-tEMMIE- (ya boi here ya?)

Drying yourself up as you finished the shower until a tEMMIE suddenly appeared, so you were in your towel and you began flexing at tEM. which it was her weakness, as you flex more the towel fell which you were naked and made tEM took a picture of it which made you embarrassed cuz you know she will made that thing to black mail you but she still always adores you body which makes her nosebleed every time she see it. 

-GAsTer_

Well Gaster made a special edible chemical drink for you to make you productive all day so you drank it all cuz you were too thirsty,but he got the wrong breaker which the wrong beaker you drank the invisible clothes thingy (do not ask why he made that chemical) so which made you clothes invisible including the undies but the good thing it was only invisible in 30 min. but the twist there you didnt know about it but Gaster cursed quietly instead its gonna be a bad idea cuz he got the wrong chemical but he enjoyed it cuz of the sexiness and he had a weird boner a bit but he doesn't mind that you were naked in front of his eyes