Chapter 10

Hundreds of calls from Winston filled my phone, voicemails of him asking if he did anything wrong. I was crying for the rest of the day and I clung to my phone, wanting to answer but it would be to awkward. It was around 8 at night when Hazel and Rebecca decided to come in and ask me to go to a pub. "It'll be fun, you know just to get your mind off of it." Hazel said softly. She no longer reeked of cigarettes and alcohol. I nodded no, and they left the house a few moments later. The calls and messages stopped too, but then a sound from outside started.

Something was hitting my window, which was impossible since our apartment was on the second floor. It went on for a few more minutes until a sudden voice rang out from outside. "Melanie, if you can hear me I'm sorry if I did anything wrong, I'm sorry if I rushed you into things." I knew that voice anywhere- it was Winston. I jumped off my bed, and yanked the windows open. He was standing there in the middle of the sidewalk, with stones in his hand. "Melanie! Oh thank god I thought I was hitting the wrong window." He admitted, I cracked a smile and yelled out "I'll be down in a few minutes!"

I ran down the steps as fast as I could, throwing on my jacket in the process. "Hi." I greeted, he turned his head over to me, throwing his arms around me. "I'm sorry about this morning, I just couldn't leave." I whispered. "It's okay, Mel, I'm sorry I rushed you into things." Win half yelled.

"Keep it down you fuckin' wankers!" An elderly lady said as she passed by us on the sidewalk.

((AN: yeah well that concludes this shitty little fan fic! i really do apologize for the long wait!))