"Easy I'm sensitive." Lauren said as I slowly entered my self into her. She closed her eyes and I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down in the bed almost slamming my self into her. She opened her eyes and I gave  her a cocky smile. I slowly rocked my hips into her letting her feel all of my 9 inches. I slowly picked up the pace and bent down and started kissing her neck. My hands found their way to her breast  and i softly  started to rub them. I rocked my hips at the sale pace but trusted harder into her and she let out a whimper. I kissed down her chest  then back up to her neck. I lifted my head and worked my hips faster and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was shaped in a I form as her grip on my arms became tighter. I sat up and grabbed both of her legs and squeezed them together on my left shoulder and leaned for word and put my hands on the bed. Lauren arched her back and I started to feel her walls flutter around me. I worked my hips at a certain angle and trusted faster and harder hitting that perfect spot.

"Camz." She moaned and her whole body stiffned  and she squeezed my arms tighter. I continued to pushed in and out of her as she came but she started pushing me away so I stopped and pulled out. She rolled into her side away from me and groaned and held her stomach.

"Lauren." I said and I grabbed her shoulder and she laid back on in her back and have gave me a wired look.

"No more till I have the baby." She said and I quickly agreed and pulled her into my arms.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." I told her and I kissed the side of her head. She didn't say anything but she stayed in my arms for a while till we had to get up and shower. I pulled Lauren into the bathroom and set the water to a comfortable  temperature  for her. As she let the water beat down on her I leaned forword and kissed her shoulder.

"I love you." I said and she turned around and put her arms around my neck

"I love you too." She told me and she smiled at me. We quickly finished showering and got out and dressed with little time to spend around the  house. Lauren was still upstairs and was standing by the  front door  waiting on  her to  come down.  As I was about to tell her to hurry up she came walking down the stairs and i couldn't help the smile that crossed my face.

  As I was about to tell her to hurry up she came walking down the stairs and i couldn't help the smile that crossed my face

"What?" She asked and I smiled and pulled her to me by her waist.

"Your're beautiful." I told her and looked into her green eyes. He gave me a small smile and and i kissed her nose.

"I really prefer your no makeup look. You are stunning and I am so happy I get to call you mine." I told her and I softly pecked her lips.

"I love you and I love Eathen and Brynn, and I'm so happy you are the mother of my baby." I told her and Lauren hid her head on my chest and tightned her grip on the chest of my shirt.

"Stop you are making me blush."  She said and I laughed and shifted on  my feet.

"I just believe  you need to be told that  you are the most beautiful person in the world." I told her and she rested her chin on my chest and smiled at me.