"I feel bad for what I said yesterday.  I just want to take it back because I just said it to hurt you. I want our baby I swear." She sobbed and I sat up in the bed and  Lauren was still straddling my lap.

"I know you do, it's ok." I told her and she tightned her grip on me. I kissed her cheek and rocked us from side to side.

"Don't leave  me today." She begged but I have to go In.

"It's my last day this week. We can spend all day together tomorrow."  I told  her and she shook her head no.

"No we can't, I know you don't want her but we have to go to court for Brynn in a few days, then we have to let them look at our house and then we may get Brynn. I just want today to be us. Stay here with me please." She begged and I shook my head no.

"I cant." I told her and she sighed in defeat and I ran a hand through her hair.

"Don't think that I don't want Brynn. If she makes you happy  then I want her just as much as you do. I just need you to take care of your self please." I asked and Lauren nodded her head.

"I promise." Lauren said and she played with the ends of my hair.

"Do you want to go with me today? I mean you can't go go with me but you can spend some time with Brynn. She may like the visitor." I said and Lauren picked her head up and nodded.

"Yes, I would love to go with you on one cindition." She said and I laughed  and looked up at her as she stood on her knees in the  bed still straddling me.

"Well, it's 4:15 in the morning, you don't  have to leave till 6:30.  You shower and get dressed in 20 minutes, and we can grab breakfast on the way-"

"What do you want  lo?" I asked hand her face turned beat red.

"I'm just frustrated." She said and as much as I wanted to laugh at her I pulled her down by her hips and pulled her closer to me.

"You need a relief." I asked and she bit her lip and nodded.

"Yeah." She said and I slowly slid her hips back up and kissed her nose.

"Sorry babe." I said and flipped use over  so she was on the bed.

"But i top." I said and Lauren started laughing and pulled me  down to her.

"That's funny because if I remember correctly-" I cut her by kissing her lips then attaching my mouth to her neck.

"No marks." She said and I groaned in frustration and sat up and pulled her shirt off.  I softly kissed her chest and and my hands ran over her breast while I pushed my hips into her.

"Gosh yes!" She moaned and put her hand as in My hair. I kissed down her body  and sucked harshly her hip bones while I used my hand to rub between her legs over her panties. I kissed the soft white material.  I slowly pulled  down her panties kissing the newly exposed skin. I tossed the piece of clothing in the corner of the room. I climbed back up and kissed her nose and looked into her eyes.

"I love you. I love you so much. "  I said and she smiled up at me and put the hands on my cheeks.

"I love you too." She said and connected our lips. I sat up pulled my shirt off. I rubbed the inside of her thighs and watched her squirm under my touch. I laid down flat on the bed and kissed her thighs then softly kissed her bundle of nerves.  I wrapped  my arms around her legs and pulled her closer to me. I quickly got to work and nibbled on her nerves. Her hands made their way to my hair ans started gripping at my scalp harshly.  I ran my tongue from her hole to the top spelling out her name over and over. I carefully stuck two fingers inside of her and her back arched off of the bed and let out a high whimper followed by a squeel. I kissed up her arched stomach and sucked on her chest softly. I removed my fingers and sat up ok my knees. I lowered my boxers and kicked them off of the bed before I climbed back   in between her legs.