Origin Stories: Sentinel

Alright so origin stories will basically be a short story of info about specific characters. Like there background and family and stuff like that. This is also good as this will be a little break from the main story. And will focus more on the character enjoy. There also maybe be more then 1 part of a story if I decide to update or expand some information about the characters background.

Data loading.....
Name: Sir Max Robert Upcrust
Age: 28
DOB: February 10 1993
Country: England
Place of birth: Manchester, England
Blood type: B*
Status: Alive
Rank: Captain
Affiliation: Strategic Homeland Division

Family:
Father: Christopher Upcrust
Mother: Liz Johansson Upcrust
Wife: Elizabeth Smith Upcrust
Age: 27
Son: Jake Austin Upcrust
Age: 5

Story:
Max grew up in England, to a very well known and respectable family. His father Christopher Upcrust was a well known businessman and ex soldier. He served 10 years for the S.A.S before retiring and becoming a business man. His mother Liz was a doctor. She worked 24 hours a day and usually comes home late. Growing up Max was known to be smart, clever and very tactical. Playing for his school football he planned out the formation and tactics way better then his coaches. This Impressed them a lot. His dad took notice and later brought his son to the S.A.S compound to look around, he brought his a 16 year old Max to a shooting range cause he wanted to teach his son how to use a gun. He amazed everyone with his accuracy and his dad said he was a natural.

Later on at the age of 20 Max was part of the S.A.S and was at the rank of Sergeant at a young age. He was the leader of his team and was respected in the military. During this he earned the nickname "Rock" cause of how tough he was, able to take hits after hits from his opponents on hand to hand combat. He was also a master of number of igniting styles such as king fu, karate and etc. By the age of 21 he was chosen by Captain Price to join a new team, consists of the best soldiers from around the world. The name of this team was Task Force 141. According to General Shepherd Captain Price actually recommended him as during his time in the S.A.S he did fantastic during missions and saw his potential. At the age of 23 he was Knighted for being a hero in UK. Saving the country and the rest of the world from a nuclear war. He was also the youngest at the time to be knighted and the youngest in his squad to be a master sergeant in the British military. Years later at the age 25 Max was secretly recruited by the S.H.D to become an agent when all else fails in the USA. After passing he was given the code name Sentinel.

Originally he was suppose to join the first wave but he didn't and was held back to the second wave. It was good as he later met up with his old comrades. Now at the age of 28 he was activated and is in New York to help retake the famous city of his comrades and allies.

Sorry it's been awhile I've just been busy, I hope u enjoy this and pls send me feedback on what u think thanks for reading and updates will follow soon
-Speedy