The Call

In the year 2021, New York has fallen after a massive virus outbreak which occurred during Black Friday. It's been seven years ever since the outbreak and New York has fallen. A secret government organization called "The Division" have been activated. They have sent there first wave of agents but after 6 years they have all been classified missing in action or killed. They have now sent in the second wave of agents, only time will tell if they can make a difference and do what the first wave couldn't do. Take back New York.

San Francisco, CA.
Late in the afternoon after coming home from the grocery Cody Johnson, went to his wife Serena and his 1 year old son Lucas Johnson. The 24 year old was a former Marines, Navy seals and Swat team member, He retired because he wanted to spend more time with his family. His parents died in New York 3 years ago during the outbreak and ever since then, he cherishes all the times he is with his family.

Until that night at 7pm he was activated.

ISAC:
"Agent Cody you have been activated, you will leave to go New York right now. A chopper is on is way to pick you up. You will be sent to Manhattan where you will be assigned to to your team. This is a message from the -DIVISION Commander.

The 24 year old grabbed all his things and left that night. Of course he wrote his wife and kid a letter saying he will be gone for awhile. The Division is a secret organization only few knows they exist. At the LZ Agent Cody was picked up and officially Activated.

Agent Details
Name: Cody Johnson
Age: 24
Height: 6"1
Date of Birth: July,7,1997
Nationality: American
Eye color: blue
Military/Police background: ex special force unit, former Marines, former Navy seals, former spy, Task force unit and assassin and Swat Team unit.
Traits/Mastery: Excellent hand to hand combat expert, stealth, Sniping, hacking skills, electronics expert,resourceful.

A little background story
At the age of 16 he was recruited to the marines being the youngest ever to finish a special ops unit course. He is known to be an excellent sniper and a really intelligent individual. At the age of just 20 he was promoted to Sgt being the youngest ever. Due to his excellent skills he went on to the Navy seals and the Swat team. He was also a spy and a rumored assassin. Gathering Intel and executing targets. He has earned the nicknames: Ninja, bulls eye, speedy and the lone wolf.

New York, Manhattan 0900
The helicopter has just landed at the LZ, Cody steps out, the cold blows over and the smell of death in the air. He picks up his gun and steps out, looking around and taking in the scenery. As he walks to the base of operations passing by JTF soldiers. Inside he meets Division Commander Rex Powers, the 34 year-old was an ex SAS, Task force soldier. "Agent right on time, meet your team Said Rex.
"This is Max codename Sentinel, Gray codename Swift and Rico codename Tank. You know your mission. Take back New York and find out what happened to the first wave. Now go get some rest you guys are heading out there tomorrow." Rex finishes

"Alright then let's get some rest" said Max. As all the agents go to there rooms in the base.

Tell me what u think, update soon
-Speedy