I smirked. "Ha. It's not like I've never seen you before. And we're guys, we have the same body~."

Jimin snarled at me.

I turned around.

Jimin quickly threw his clothes on. The bathroom's door opened and Taehyung walked out, his face wet with water.

"Tae~," I smiled.

"Um...," he smiled back nervously. His gaze travelled from me to Jimin. He blinked. "I - I have some work to do... See ya~." And then he rushed out the room.

I turned to Jimin. "What happened?"

"I don't know," Jimin said while sticking his tongue out.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I rushed downstairs and into the living room.
None of the room is safe in this house for me.
Wherever I go, they're there.

Baekhyun could've just let me sleep on his room while he was out, but that guy locked his room.

RING~

My cell phone started ringing. I took it out and looked at the screen. Yoongi's name flashed up. I answered the call.

"Yeah?"

"Oye, did you do your assignment?"

"Assignment?"

"You didn't know? You are always busy with Bangtan Caramel. Anyways, the teacher had told us to write a 3-page essay on World War I, and the submission date is tomorrow."

"What?!"

The other line went end. "Yoongi? Yoongi?!" I freaked out.

If I don't submit it by tomorrow, my grade will drop! And as the School President, I gotta work hard!

Wait. Do they know?

I ran inside the kitchen; immediately I could feel three pairs of eyes on me.

I gulped out of nervousness.

"What is it?," Hoseok asked worriedly as he stirred the batter. He had some dough on his cheeks.

"Why do you look so worried?," Jimin asked. He was cutting the vegetables.

"Is everything alright?," Jungkook asked innocently as he fried something on the pan.

I ended up smiling. It might've looked crazy; but it made me feel happy that they were worried for me.

"Did you... um... do your assignment?"

The three blinked. They exchanged glances; and as if they remembered something, they smiled.

"That history assignment!," Hoseok chuckled. "We haven't done it~."

"Well, won't you do it?," I asked.

"We don't do our homework," Jimin informed casually as he continued with chopping the veggies.

"Why?," I asked.

"Because we're busy... and our fans offer to do it for us."

I stared at them. I was startled at first then I became jealous that they didn't have to do a thing. "Shouldn't you be doing your own work?!"

They just blinked at me.

"Why are getting mad?," Jungkook asked innocently.

"Why do you think I'm mad?!," I shouted back absentmindedly.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side in confusion. And gosh, he looked so cute!

"What's wrong, Tae~ ," Jimin asked in a raspy voice.

I was going out of my senses.

"You need help?," Hoseok grinned as he moved closer to me.

These three are seriously driving me crazy. They look so naïve but they're evil!

DING~ DONG~

The sound of the doorbell cleared all the tensions between us.

"I'll get it!" Quickly I escaped from there.

As soon as I left the kitchen, I let out a deep breath.
My heart started calming down as well.

DING~ DONG~

The doorbell rang again. "Who is it?" I headed towards the door.

I pulled the door open and gasped in horror. My friends were standing there, holding books. They also had a grin on their faces.

"You - You - ," I stuttered.

Why are they here?! What if they see Jungkook and all and find out their secret?! Oh My God!

"We came to help you with your assignment!," Seokjin said with a smile.

"Aren't you happy?," Namjoon said in an offended tone.

"Listen, I came here, abandoning my sleep just to help you! Now pretend like you're happy!," Yoongi scolded.

"I - I - I - I did my assignment. You can leave now!," I hesitated. I was just so scared.

"Ya, why are you like this?!," Seokjin said.

"Why are you sweating?!," Namjoon asked.

Yoongi groaned.

"LEAVE!," I shouted at them.

They stared at me.

I heard footsteps leaving the kitchen. Someone peered over my shoulders and asked in a soft tone, "What's wrong?"

My friends gasped when they saw the person behind me. They stood still with their jaw open.

I swallowed hard.

"HOPIE?!," my friends said altogether in utter disbelief.

Hoseok bit his lips, and I heard him whisper, "Oops."

I panicked.

We are so dead now. Baekhyun's gonna kill me!

***

Okay!! New Chapter!!! Bangtan Caramel has been caught by Tae's friends!!!

Did you enjoy???