WATTYS

Hey lovelies... Alessio's kittens? What should we be called? Hmm...

Well!

It is my pleasure to announce that The Mafia and His Angel has won The People's Choice Ward for The Wattys.

Surprised? Speechless? I am too. A little shocked too. I don't know what to say because this is such a huge accomplishment.

I think that's the MOST competitive and the hardest award to win, but we did it, lovelies

And its all THANKS to YOU! It wouldn't have been possible without YOU. YOU made this happen! YOU voted and made TMAHA win.

So thank you so much. Thank you so so much for supporting and loving not only TMAHA but me too. I'm emotional right now and feel like crying because this is a HUGE accomplishment.

Remember when we were nervous and just a small group? Remember when TMAHA was just a few millions views and a few thousands votes? Well look where it now.

I can't say thank you enough. I can't show my love enough. Thank you again.

We aren't only celebrating the winning of TMAHA but also today, The Queen of Cliffhanger, aka, ME just hit 100k followers. It's double the celebration.

So how do YOU want to celebrate? Comment and let me know.

I am also thinking of doing a question and answer session. What do you think? If we get enough people wanting it, I will do it.

With that said, again thank you! And stay tuned for some interesting stuff coming your way.

Last but not least, congratulations to others who also won the Wattys!

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE FROM ME, LYLAH XOXO