I Don't Know

GARROTH'S POV

I stare blankly at Aphmau.... Her eyes are silver? "We need to go!" I say grabbing Aphmau's hand in my own.We are about to run when we look back to where Zane was laying.Crap!

"He's gone... He'll pay for what he's done!" Aaron, Aphmau, and I all exchange worried glances at each other for a moment. "He'll be back..." I say before we all bolt out of the courtyard, out of my childhood home, out of Oakassis...

Aphmau and Aaron lead me to a boat where we meet up with the other people that were in their group on the boat ride here. We are all greeted by warm welcomes.

"It's a long boat ride back to Pheonix Drop ya know...." Aphmau says. "Yeah" I say with a bit of a stoic attitude. We were on the longest route to Pheonix Drop.

"Garroth......I.......don't know what happened back there... It's like something just took over me......I..." Aphmau says but I stop her in her tracks with a kiss and she slowly melts into it.I can't help but notice her blushing... She's always done that... Being a shy little potato, I find that so cute.

We soon pull away from each others lips seeking air. We both turn to see two familiar figures standing there Practically choking on their own giggles.

APHMAU POV

K-Katelyn!T-Travis!I...Erm... " My face is red, I can feel the heat radiating off of my cheeks... "Oh, come on we aaaallllllll know about you two your like the cutest couple in Phoenix Drop!" The blue haired girl says teasingly.

"........You put a tomato to shame... " Travis says to add to Katelyn's statement.