Dont Leave Me Pt.1

APHMAU POV

"Hey wake up!" The guard said. "Huh?" I say tired."It's time to get ready for the wedding." He says. "O-oh.....yeah..." I sigh. "I plant a kiss on Garroth's cheek and exit out of the cell door.

~Time skip to when they are fitting Apmau into a dress~

"Ugh SO TIGHT!" I whined as the maids of the castle tighten my dress very tight. "Isn't this kinda revealing to be wearing?" I complain. "Miss Aphmau you need to be still the tighter we tighten it the more pleased master Zane will be with us."

"Fffffiiiiiiinnne!" I huff. Pretty soon after the maids make sure they find the tightest dress possible for me to wear it is time for me to change.I walk into the changing room and take off both my shirt and pants and am left in only my undergarments.

Suddenly a head pops into the room.....ZANE. He stares at my body for a few seconds.... "GET OUT YOU PERVERT ZANE!" I yell loudly. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" He roars loudly laughing then leaves the room.

After changing I come out of the changing room. The maids tighten the dress VERY tightly. "Okay I think your ready now." The maids all say together.

Later I sneak away and into the cell looking for Garroth to find the cell completely vacant. "Garroth?.....Ugh he's gone."

After looking around the castle for Garroth for about 30 min I hear a bell ringing and am escorded to the front lawn where the wedding will take place when suddenly a figure with a sword attacks all the guards Its... AARON!?

"Aaron!" I yell as I hug him. "How did you get out of the prison cell?" I ask shocked. "It doesn't matter right now, but what does matter is that we need to save Garroth right now! They're about to execute him right now!

"Ok lets go!" I yell as we run rewards where they took Garroth with me lagging behind because of this stupid dress.

As soon as we reach where they are I see Garroth kneeled on the ground and a gun aimed right at his chest. "GARROTH!!!" I scream as loud as I can before the gun goes off.

~Please Don't Leave Me~

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating in like forever I've just been SOO busy this summer with summer camp and school shopping and also road trips and stuff so....yeah.Also I promise that since I've started school already I will be able to upload a lot more often. LOL cliffhanger cuz' I feel like being a butt RN so yeah.....DEAL WITH IT! LOL JK. Love ya guys bye!XOXOXO

-KI