Don't Leave Me Pt.2

APHMAU POV

When the bullet hits his chest it seems like my whole world...... Stops...... Just stops.....

As he fell down to the ground I felt my heart break into two.I ran to him as fast as I could and sank to the ground where he was laying. "G-G-Garroth....Please don't leave me....." I say as gallons it seems of tears stream down my face.

"A-A-A-......." Garroth says attempting to speak but failing. 'Shhh....G-Garroth it's gonna be okay.....I-I can heal you.... With my powers....." I touch his wound attempting to heal it , Garroth wincing immediately after. Several times I try to heal his wound and..... It's not working....... But why?

"N-N-No..... It's not working...I-" "Aphmau.....I love you..... And.... I'm sorry....." He says cutting me of and closing his eyes.

"You!Y-You did this!" I say screaming at the top of my lungs. Suddenly my eyes turn silver and I change into my angel form and run at Zane. He attempts to dodge my attack but fails not being able to get of the way of the blade in time.

Zane is now lying on the ground coughing up blood. Before I can completely "get the job done" Aaron steps in front of me. "Aph stop!" He shouts at me feeling pity for Zane. "Aaron move... Don't be stupid... I'm finishing the job!"

AARON POV

She's gonna kill him...I have to stop her. I step in-between her and Zane. "Aph stop!" I shout out standing in front of Zane. "Aaron move... Don't be stupid... I'm finishing the job!" I don't budge. Wait... She's about to charge at me... But before she can she faints and I run to her.

I check her heartbeat... She's still alive... But what happened?

GARROTH POV

"*Gasp*" I wake up... My wound is healed and completely gone... Zane is coughing up blood and has a stab wound... And Aphmau is-WAIT APHMAU!I frantically look around the for her and she is passed out on the ground.

I run to her and she's totally fine... What happened? Soon she wakes up. "G-Garroth? GARROTH!" She says as she kisses me passionately and I kiss back.

"Aphmau what's going on? Why... How...I was dead..."

APHMAU POV

"I..... Really just......... Don't know yet......"

Hey guyzzzz! Wassup! Sorry I'm just kinda in a good mood RN cuz I'm putting all my fancy stuff together as one outfit to wear to school tomorrow because....O///O....... I maybe..... Maybe not might be telling the guy I like that I like him tomorrow so.... Yeah.... I'm super shy though so... Yeah..... We'll see how it goes though so.... Yeah! Anywho thank you SOO much for 200+ on this story! Love ya guys bye!

-Ki