Don't Cry I'm Here Now

GARROTH POV

"I'm so hungry...I need to get out of this place... Ugh my head." I say in despair. "I look through the prison bars to see a guard yelling at a girl in a yellow dress and a man in an orange shirt to keep moving.

"Who... Wait a minute A-A-Aphmau...? Is it r-really you? No... My mind must be toying with me again... or is it?" I say to myself in disbelief. "G-gar-Garroth!? Is it really you?" The girl says running into my arms. "Aphmau! It really is you!"

I say hugging her. She looks deeply into my eyes. "Garroth I love you..." She says with tears in her eyes. "A-Aphmau I lo-" She cuts me off with a sweet and passionate kiss catching me off guard.I kiss back passionately. When our lips disconnect we look deeply into each others eyes.

APHMAU POV

"G-Garroth I thought you were...d-." I break out in tears and cry into his chest. "Shhh... it's okay now I'm here.." He says petting my head softly. "How did you get here? I ask. "It's a really long story but everything's gonna be alright now." He replies.

"Um sorry to interrupt the love fest but uhh... We kinda need to get outta here." Aaron interrupts. "Oh yeah right." Garroth and I giggle together.

"Hmm...maybe we could-" "Lights out!" Says the guard blowing out the candle that illuminated the room so we couldn't see. "We'll think of a plan in the morning, for now lets just get some rest." Garroth says.

"Of course good night." Aaron says. There are no beds in the prison cell so Garroth lays back on the wall.I snuggle into him and he jumps slightly.

"What are you of scared of cuddling?" I say playfully. "Pfft... No!" He says then tickles me playfully until I almost pee. "Hahaha Garroth! Stop that!" We talk alot about what had happened lately when he was gone. After a while I slowly fall asleep in his arms. He cuddles me and eventuallyfalls asleep too.

APHMAUS MIND

I love Garroth... So much...I couldn't believe he was gone...I never wanna leave his side again.

GARROTHS MIND

I love Aphmau... She is my reason for everything...I can't stand a second away from her... which is why I am never leaving her side again...

3rd PERSON POV

Aphmau slept better than she ever had since Garroth had gone missing. Garroth the same.

Hey guys hope ya enjoyed this chapter cause' I sure did. Love ya guys bye! -_~

-Ki