The Hallucinations

APHMAU POV

Soon after Aaron Vylad and I are ready to leave we board a nice ship with light blue sails. "So.... Where are we headed to?" Says a familiar voice from behind.I turn around seeing Katelyn. "Katelyn!? What are you doing here?!" I say completely shocked.

"What you can't even let your best friend come with you?" She says jokingly. "Ok,fiiinnee... But you better not break any Windows from punching stuff. Remember last time? We had to get the window replaced."

"Ok fiiinnee, I'll try not to break any Windows." She says. We all laugh together. "Man look at that sweet booty." I already know who it is. "It's Travis looking at...butts... "Travis!" Katelyn and I both yell, slap him and walk. "I hate to see you leave but...I love to see you go, ya get it?Caus' then I can look at your butts in a better angle!"

"Harharharharhar!" Katelyn walk up to him threateningly as if she was about to slap him again. "No please I'll be good!" He says. "Ugh fine you got one more shot Travis!"

Katelyn and I walk away and talk casually. "Anyway to answer your question Katelyn we are heading to Oakassis." I explain. "Are you sure that's a good idea?I mean they'll recognize is and... Irene knows what they'll do to us if they caught us..."

"Hmmm... Maybe your right Katelyn...I have an idea! We could wear a discise... And maybe...just maybe it will work.Lets share the idea with the team."

After I talk the plan out with the team we agree that's the only way to get in to Oakassis. "Here take these clothes the guards won't recognize you in these." I say as I hand different outfits to everyone.

I hand Aaron an orange shirt with a gray cross on it.I put on a yellow dress with white lace sleeves and some white boots. "I don't think that's gonna work Aphmau hmmm... Lets dye your hair... Then no one could guess who you were...hmmm how about... Amber brown?" Katelyn suggests.

"I guess, if that will get us into Oakassis, plus you dyed your hair purple anyways Katelyn." I say not really wanting to dye my hair anyways. "Don't worry this will wash out immediately if you get it wet." She says reassuringly. "Okay lets dye it then."

We soon arrive at Oakassis and successfully get in through the front gates. "We made it!" Everyone says and laughs. We decide to split up into groups and explore the village.Aaron and I together, Katelyn and Travis and Vylad just stayed in the boat he didn't really wanna go to Oakassis.

"So where should we look?" I ask Aaron. "Well, maybe we could look near the plaza." "Good idea!" We walk to the plaza together and I feel kinda dizzy but ignore it and keep going eager to find Garroth. "Suddenly I see him there by the fountain, and lose sight of Aaron.

"Garroth I love you!" I say as I jump into his arms and kiss him. "Aphmau what are you-" Suddenly I become even more dizzy than before and when I look up Garroth isn't the one I'm kissing but Aaron. I jump unsure of what just happened. "A-a-Aron? W-what hap-" I pass out and fall into the water fountain.

It was a ....hallucination?All my hair coloring fades and my hair goes back to normal.

All I hear is "Aphmau?Aphmau wake up!They've spotted us!"

"Cease them!" says a dark voice I know far too well.

END OF CHAPTER!

Hey guys! Cliffhanger! Haha! I'm really really Really sorry I haven't been updating that often because I've been really busy. But don't worry I'll try my hardest!BTW I'm not doing any Q&A today because no one has sent in any questions D: Anyways bye guys love ya all!

-Ki