Army Girl

My name is Iris Lagato I'm from Cheshire Minnesota, so I'm from the United States if didn't know.

I'm a senior in high school in one week I will be graduating. it's so weird this week all my friends cry and just hug each other saying good bye and how much they will miss each other well unlike them I can't wait to get out of this hell hole of a place.

I do have lots of friends but none of them are like best friends or what's that stupid term some people say oh yeah Bff like why make up stupid pet names for things, like some people wanted to call me Rissy and I'm like heck to the NO!

Let me get this one thing straight I don't care what you or anybody think of me! I am who I am and don't try to Chang me or it won't end up good....for you!

Some people call or think I'm stuck up or I'm a snob, but I'm not I may seem like one but I'm not. I just tend to speak my mind.

I live with my mom and my little brother JC. My mom makes a lot of money so we have a huge house and everything like cars and boats and cabins and more. I can't even remember what my mom does I think she's a lawyer but I don't remember any more. your probably think why can't I remember well it's because I dislike my mom a LOT. we always get in fights and say hurtful things to each other but in the end she comes apologizing and I accept it. I'm never the one to apologize first.

Your probably wondering where is my dad in this messed up world. Well my dad died two years ago in Afghanistan. Yes he was in the army and I'm proud of that, I'm proud to say my dad died for his country and his independence. I do miss him though. it feels like a piece of me is missing and I can never get that piece back. only my dad can fit that piece.

When my dad died it hit my family hard, me the most. I loved him so much I gave him all the love I could give, and when he died I think he took all my love with him. It's very hard for me to love stuff. I'm afraid if I start to love something it will go away or die off and I can't go threw that, not again.