Not The Only Reaper (Reaper x Shinigami!Reader)

Requested by~ amazing_lex
_____________

This was all D.Va's fault. D.Va insisted that you should join the Overwatch. And now, you had to explain what you were to everyone. "So... you are not an Omnic... or a humans..." Solider 76 said, pacing a bit. "Then what are you?"

You sighed and looked down at your feet. "I'm... well... I'm a Shinigami." You spoke, earning stares and confusing, accept Hanson and Genji knew just what you were. "I am kind of like a Grim Reaper, only in Japanese folk lore..." you continued.

Reaper looked up a bit confused. "A Reaper...? I am the Reaper here..." he said a bit annoyed. "Well, now, the lady said she was a Shini-goni or whatever they're called. That's different." McCree said, butchering the pronunciation. Reaper sighed and rolled his eyes. "Same thing..."

"You are wrong." Hanzo said. "A shinigami is a death GOD, which you are not." He explained. Genji nodded. "Yes, she is in a way, a better you." Genji added. "OOOH BURN YOU SCRUB!" D.Va laughed as she wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "(Name) is totally better then you!" Reaper continued to sulk, crossing his arms. "Fine. Then let's have a one on one, (Name)." He said gruffly. "Then we will see who the better "Reaper" is."

***

You hid behind a building as Reaper fired at you. You smirked as you saw your ultimate was loaded and ready. "THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!" You yelled as you released a wave of black shadow monsters, that wrapped around Reaper and sucked the life out of him. He fell to the group and breathed heavily.

"U-Ugh..." he sighed. "Care to admit?" You giggled, and cocked your gun, aiming it at his head. He sighed. "Fine... you are the better Reaper... so here's your prize." He got up weakly, and pulled his mask up a bit. Reaper brought you close and kissed you sweetly.

"I wouldn't mind having a couple other reapers around~"

________
(IF YOU GOT THE REFERENCE COMMENT IT!)