Why So Serious? (Overwatch x Serious!Cute!Reader)

This was a request from AnotherBoringAuthor ! I hope you enjoy!
*******

You just finished cleaning the kitchen in the Overwatch Base. It took you about 3 hours to scrub everything, clean the fridge out, clean the microwave, and oven. You finished and sighed. "Man... that was a lot of work... I hope it stays clean for a little while." You said to yourself. Just then, McCree, Junkrat, Solider 76, Roadhog, and Genji walked in. With mud all over their shoes, and clothes, and hands. Staining the freshly cleaned tile, and everything else as they tried to get food.

Your eye twitched as you watched it all unfold. "Y-You guys... just dirtied up... everything... I just cleaned... everything..." you said, dying a little on the inside. Jamie looked up. "Oi, (Name), why are you so pale?" He asked. "Yes, you look very upset." Genji added. "I just cleaned all of this! And you guys just dirtied it up!" You said in a very serious voice.

The boys looked at you, then broke out into laughter. "Aw you're so cute (Name)! Looking all serious!" McCree teased. Your cheeks flushed red. "You guys! I'm trying to be serious!" You yelled and pouted. Jamie patted your head. "You are too cute. You think you're all serious, but your just really cute!" He laughed. Mako laughed and nodded in agreement.

Genji also patted your head. "So much seriousness in a tiny little body." He said. Jamie nodded. "Why so serious? Just relax!" Jamie laughed, hugging you. "Enjoy the dirt!" He teased, as rubbed it on your face. You squeaked and tried to rub it off. McCree laughed and added more dirt onto you. "Enjoy it!" He laughed. You sighed. "You guys... I'm all dirty." You gritted through your teeth. You then stormed out of the room, to go clean yourself.

The boys all laughed. "She's so cute, but so serious." Jack said. Mako nodded. "We should get her to lighten up." He said in a deep voice. Jamie laughed. "Oi! Let's go throw mud on her in the shower!"