26; faith

I had let out a groan, my head moving against something rough. Concrete. I yawned sitting up.

"Kelly Mayor. We need to
Talk." A deep and raspy voice called. The boy sat on the concrete wall that was chipped into a perfect seat, his one knee propped up with his arm hinging lazily on top. He wore all black, a black cloak with a hoodie on top.

His eyes, the whites were black and the pupil was green. The eyes of an Oni. His skin, a Carmel complexion. "Who're you?"

"The God of Hero's. The Profit of Promises. And you, The Child." Why was he speaking like that? Like he was worth more than I?

"Your mother, at the hands of her death told me that you and I are the slaves of the same dream. We want nothing but peace and harmony. We want to be united. But you chase a false hope. You're meek, To know Peace, you must know agony." His deep voice rumbled.

He was the killer. The Asesnios Leader. "I hate you." She gritted. "You took everyone from me!" She screamed at him. He stared at her, his face remained emotionless.

"Luther, he too told me we were both students of peace. I dread for the day that everyone is nice to one another. And I'll succeed, even if that includes killing many." Kelly lost it.

She screamed at him, trying to find the strength to stand but she couldn't. The man moved at the flash of light, standing above her. "How would you achieve peace?" Kelly gapped at him, not sure.

"I-I don't know."

"Understandable." And like that, he turned on his heel, causing the cloak to flap around.

"Until next time."

Why hadn't she killed him? She was given. A Chance! Kelly let out a roar, forcing herself to stand up, she had ran at him with full speed. Her whole body engulfed in the red flame. The leader turned to her. And they butted heads.

Kelly felt blood trickle down her forehead, and his. She gritted her teeth. Their collision caused the room to rubble, and walls to crack.

He tsked.

His leg swung at her chest, sending her flying, then he disappeared and appeared behind her.

So fast.

He grabbed her by the back of her throat and thrown her to the ground. Kelly cried out.

"Screw you!" She then moved just as quick as he did. Running at him with her teeth bared, he smirked and chased after her, his eyes flickered back and forth quickly, analyzing anywhere she could appear. When he had tried to grab her, Kelly disappeared and appeared right above him.

The leader was quick though, he grabbed her wrist and thrown her to the wall.

"Now, Netsu is mine!" He had ran at her, quicker than lightening. Suddenly, a figure appeared before her, the punch had sent him into the opposite wall, sending him straight through it.

"You don't touch her." Raven snarled. The leader had appeared yet again, arm out. Raven was quick enough to outrun him, but Roman was.

He had jumped in front of her, the leaders arm shot right through his heart, his arm had cut right through Roman. And—